KRevive

Katrina Read

Unit 1 The Courtyard, The Jamb, Corby, NN17 1AY

By appointment only.

KRevive 2021-09-30

Accredited 27th February 2019

Katrina Read owner of KRevive, a Registered Nurse and Independent Nurse Prescriber with over 16 years Nursing experience. I am an associate member of British Association of Cosmetic Nurse (BACN) and Aesthetic Complications Expert Group (ACE). ​

I undertook my aesthetic training with MATA at Harley Street in London. This enabled me to work to an exceptionally high standard and an ability to guide my clients to the right aesthetic choice. Training and regular updates are essential, evidence of this is on display in KRevive clinic.

All clients are assessed for the very latest in non surgical treatments & recommended the perfect treatment plan to suit their individual needs. All of the treatments available at KRevive are of the highest standard, as to ensure full client satisfaction.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryotherapy
    Dermal Filler Dissolving
    Dermaplaning
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Katrina Read

Name: Katrina Read Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “KRevive”

1. HD says:

Katrina really is the best of the best. Not only is she a warm and kind person who makes you feel safe and and at ease in any treatment. She is also extremely professional in her work she carries out and ensure that’s you are in the safest hands. Her confidentiality is next to none also. The trusted relationship she builds with you is excellent and I couldn’t imagine ever going to anyone else for treatments.

2. Laura Seymour says:

Been coming to Katrina for a couple of years for various procedures! Can not fault any part of the experience!
        Lovely clinic space with professional quality care and advice. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

3. Chris M says:

I have been treated with the utmost professionalism at all times in the clinic with great results .
        I would highly recommend KRevive !!

4. CB says:

Katrina was the ultimate professional . I was given quality advice from a well versed and seasoned practitioner . The clinic was clean, inviting and airy. I am very happy with my procedure and subsequent purchases. Im loving the eye serum ♥️

5. Louise Durnin says:

I have had a variety of treatments at this clinic. Katrina is very personable & professional. She takes time to fully understand my needs and great results are always achieved.
        I have faith and trust in Katrina. Aftercare and follow up is also excellent.

6. Ronnie says:

Wonderful work from a wonderful team. Their treatments made a remarkable change in my life

7. Erin says:

Katrina is fab! Made me feel so at ease and gives great aftercare advice. Would 100% recommend Katrina to anyone!

8. Helen W says:

I have had a few different treatments from Katrina. Each and every one Katrina spoke through what it involved etc. Always giving her honest judgement with what when how. She certainly won’t rip you off. If you don’t need something she will tell you . Katrina is very knowledgeable with what she does. Her care for her clients and perfection to treatments are 5 star plus. Well done Katrina your amazing

9. Valeria says:

Katrina s knowledge, professionalism and caring nature is always at high standards.
        Thank you for my amazing yet subtle lips and cheeks.

10. Mirranda says:

Absolutely brilliant service, would highly recommend. Katrina is lovely and made me feel very welcome and covered all before and aftercare treatment.

Reviews for “KRevive”

1. HD says:

2. Laura Seymour says:

3. Chris M says:

I would highly recommend KRevive !!

4. CB says:

5. Louise Durnin says:

I have faith and trust in Katrina. Aftercare and follow up is also excellent.

6. Ronnie says:

7. Erin says:

8. Helen W says:

9. Valeria says:

Thank you for my amazing yet subtle lips and cheeks.

10. Mirranda says: