Emeline Hartley Associates Ltd

Emeline Hartley

10 Harley Street, Marylebone, W1G 9QY

By appointment only.

Emeline Hartley Associates Ltd 2019-11-04
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 5th May 2015

Emeline, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner has over 15 years of experience within the aesthetics field. She has a long standing loyal clientele and treats many high profile clients within her Marlyebone clinic.

Qualified for over 19 years as a practice nurse who still manages minor illness and injuries, Emeline is Save Face accredited and provides the latest treatments and techniques in a safe environment, with a caring and compassionate understanding towards client’s needs and concerns.

Her vast experience is complimented by an artistic talent and a passion for providing subtle treatments to enhance and correct the face keeping it in balance and preserving natural beauty.

Emeline’s talents come into their own where sculpting and contouring is required. Known as ‘The Lip Queen’ Emeline has honed some of the most beautiful lips and is an expert in cheek enhancement and restoring volume to the tricky temporal area.

She is skilled and experienced in advanced techniques such as non-surgical rhinoplasty to re-sculpt noses and tear-trough filler to correct hollow and dark eyes.

Highly regarded in the industry, Emeline’s ‘tired eye treatment’ has been featured in Marie-Claire, Vogue and Woman’s Own magazine.

She has a keen interest in correction and anti-ageing treatments through the use of the newest ‘thread lifting’ and collagen enhancement products and techniques.

3D-Lipo MED
    Eye Bag Removal
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Microdermabrasion
    No-Needle Mesotherapy
    Radiofrequency For Cellulite and Fat
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Silhouette Soft®
    Thread Lifting
    Emeline Hartley

Name: Emeline Hartley Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Emeline Hartley Associates Ltd”

1. Chloe says:

I have had Botox and lip filler from Emeline and every time I am so pleased! I am not great with needles but Emeline made sure I was calm and well numbed prior to treating 🙂

2. Jo Hunt says:

Great service

3. Chloe says:

This weekend I had a small procedure to have some old lumps I had from some fillers done my someone else dissolved in my lips.

Emeline injected the product into my lips after numbing them, however said after this the patient should wait for 20 mins to check everything is ok.

Unfortunately I had a reaction to this product (this has not happened to me from the filler I has by another lady or any Botox I have had from Emeline)

I am so thankful that Emeline has the training and knowledge she has. She stayed very calm and was careful to not worry me, at this stage my top lip and area had swollen extremely fast, although there was no pain.

She said she would need to administer an injection to help with the swelling, and acted very fast and taking control of the situation. She gave me shots of Chloraphenamin and Hydrocortisone and monitored me for a further 40 mins, by this time my lips has gone completely back to normal and thankfully she didn’t even give me a chance to be concerned or worried.

After this experience I cant explain how important it is so see someone like Emeline, who not only is excellent and experienced at aesthetic treatments, but knows what to do if this happens to someone. She did exactly what A&E would have done in this event, the difference is she was able to treat me within 20 mins of the reaction as a pose to maybe over an hour.

4. Kate Watkin says:

So thrilled with my result and Emiline made me feel at ease and confident that I was in good hands! Will be back.

5. Malene Elrafaey says:

I have been seeing Emeline for 6 years for ny Botox and lips. I have always been happy with the result.

6. carolyn hill says:

I have known Emeline for over 15 years she is very professional in her field of aesthetic and i have always had confidence in her. In this present time there are alot of practitioners who aren’t qualified using cheap and sometimes illegal products which can have devastating effects. I would recommend Emeline to anyone wanting subtle enhancements.

7. lee Hewitt says:

Emeline is amazing . Expert in her knowledge. Ethical and a very very kind person . Excellent at what she does

8. Tracy Leslie says:

I have had botox and fillers for many years with some very unfortunate and ugly results. Then I was introduced to Emeline Hartley. This incredibly skilled injector, with an exceptional eye for detail, great patience, superb experience and superior product knowledge restored my faith and saved my faced! I cannot recommend Emeline highly enough. I would never consider putting my face in anybody else’s hands. In my honest opinion she is the best in her field.

9. Caroline says:

I had my lips done with Emeline yesterday and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Emeline is a real ‘artist’ at what she does. From the moment I was greated by her she put me at ease and I felt totally confident in her. Emeline spent time with me discussing my wants and a combination of this, her expert advice and treatment provided I have been given the lips I’ve always dreamed of 🙂 I genuinely couldn’t be happier. Thanks Emeline

10. Katie says:

Absolutely love emeline Hartley !!! Fantastic results with my Botox !! Over the moon with my lips !! Thanks so much x

Reviews for “Emeline Hartley Associates Ltd”

1. Chloe says: