Emeline Hartley Associates Ltd

Emeline Hartley

10 Harley Street, Marylebone, W1G 9QY

By appointment only.

Emeline Hartley Associates Ltd 2019-11-04
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 5th May 2015

Emeline, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner has over 15 years of experience within the aesthetics field. She has a long standing loyal clientele and treats many high profile clients within her Marlyebone clinic.

Qualified for over 19 years as a practice nurse who still manages minor illness and injuries, Emeline is Save Face accredited and provides the latest treatments and techniques in a safe environment, with a caring and compassionate understanding towards client’s needs and concerns.

Her vast experience is complimented by an artistic talent and a passion for providing subtle treatments to enhance and correct the face keeping it in balance and preserving natural beauty.

Emeline’s talents come into their own where sculpting and contouring is required. Known as ‘The Lip Queen’ Emeline has honed some of the most beautiful lips and is an expert in cheek enhancement and restoring volume to the tricky temporal area.

She is skilled and experienced in advanced techniques such as non-surgical rhinoplasty to re-sculpt noses and tear-trough filler to correct hollow and dark eyes.

Highly regarded in the industry, Emeline’s ‘tired eye treatment’ has been featured in Marie-Claire, Vogue and Woman’s Own magazine.

She has a keen interest in correction and anti-ageing treatments through the use of the newest ‘thread lifting’ and collagen enhancement products and techniques.

3D-Lipo MED
    Eye Bag Removal
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Microdermabrasion
    No-Needle Mesotherapy
    Radiofrequency For Cellulite and Fat
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Silhouette Soft®
    Thread Lifting
    Emeline Hartley

Name: Emeline Hartley Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Emeline Hartley Associates Ltd”

1. Michelle shannon says:

Emeline made me feel so comfortable and I am so pleased with the results. I would never go to anyone else now.

2. Lou Lou says:

Absolutely fantastic service .. procedures always explained well .. emeline has a lovely professional mannor .. any correction service needs … emiline is your lady !!! Always ahead of the game with new treatments .. would highly recommend…

3. Demi Taylor says:

I have been coming to Emeline for 3 years. Emeline is amazing, so kind and friendly. I love my lips and my Botox and would never go anywhere else! Xx

4. Sarah Evans says:

Emeline is an extremely talented lady who is very loyal to her clients… I would never ever go elsewhere

5. Carol says:

Save face. Emilie is the perfect practitioner

6. Melissa Smyth says:

Emilene is extremely professional, knowledgeable and I trust her completely to always do an excellent job.

7. S Jones says:

The results of my facial procedures are amazing and last twice as long as previous treatments performed elsewhere. Emeline is a very skilled practitioner and also a very kind person with a professional approach. I travel quite a distance to see her, but believe me she is worth it !

8. Angela lamont says:

Emeline is the best in her field wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else.

9. Heidi says:

I have had my lips done by Emeline twice now.I wouldn’t go to anyone else.She is great!

10. Deborah says:

Excellent service in a lovely setting

Reviews for “Emeline Hartley Associates Ltd”

1. Michelle shannon says:

2. Lou Lou says:

3. Demi Taylor says:

4. Sarah Evans says:

5. Carol says:

Save face. Emilie is the perfect practitioner

6. Melissa Smyth says:

7. S Jones says:

8. Angela lamont says:

Emeline is the best in her field wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else.

9. Heidi says: