London Professional Aesthetics

Thursday: 8am - 8pm
Friday: 8am - 8pm
Saturaday: 8am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

London Professional Aesthetics 2022-06-08

Accredited 18th December 2014

London Professional Aesthetics prides itself on client care, we are registered with the Care Quality Commission. In 2015 we were nominated ‘Best Clinic London’ in the prestigious Aesthetic Awards. We also won a What Clinic Customer Service Award in February 2016, this award was based on the feedback we receive from our clients.
The service aims to not only provide you with a great result but also to make the whole experience as enjoyable as possible. Each client is allocated plenty of time in which to discuss goals, options and concerns. The whole experience is relaxed and you will not be left waiting for long periods because the time set aside for you is realisitic, relative to the treatment you are receiving. You will find that you are well cared for before, during and after your treatment, leaving you feeling in safe hands!

LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microdermabrasion
    Elizabeth Rimmer

Name: Elizabeth Rimmer Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “London Professional Aesthetics”

1. Olivia says:

Liz is a miracle worker! The service and results are excellent I can’t recommend highly enough

2. Mr Brown says:

I was impressed with the manner in which the procedures (skin tag removal and mole removals) were conducted and the information regarding the procedure and healing processes. This was certainly more comprehensive and helpful than most other private practices I have experienced in other fields. I wouldn’t hesitate to return if I have cause to in the future.

3. David says:

Very professional, highly recommended. Would have no reservations about using this clinic again.

4. Lisa graham says:

Exceptional service, after care and results! I would highly recommend LPA!

5. Jamie says:

I visited LPA with persistent eczema on my face that I have had for years. After an initial consultation with Elizabeth which we discussed my medical history and remedies I had tried, she prescribed me an ointment to use. I’m happy to say since then my skins been a lot better! I just have to use it intermittently now to keep my skin clear and use nothing else,

its changed my life literally! So just want to say thankyou to LPA as you don’t know what a difference it has made to my quality of life.

6. Anonymous says:

I have had treatment at several locations across London, this was the first time I have visited a great professional that understood my needs exactly immediately. I would highly recommend Elizabeth – she is a true professional and understood my needs from my first appointment – I am so happy with my results, this is the first time that my face was totally balanced and the desired results were achieved from my very first visit i am so happy with Elizabeth’s service I would highly recommend her to anyone considering this treatment and will certainly now be revisiting when needed.

7. Paul says:

This was my first treatment and I found Liz Rimmer to be a patient and reassuring practitioner. I am very happy with the results. It’s great to have a break from frowning! Yes I would recommend!

8. S J says:

A fabulous experience! Liz is an expert practitioner who very clearly knows everything there is to know in the world of aesthetics and health! I highly recommend and I ll definitely be back to see Liz!

9. KG, UK says:

Elizabeth Rimmer is an excellent practitioner.
        I had had Botox before in my frown line, at a different establishment. It was administered too heavily, leaving my forehead immobilised in a disconcerting way.
        That is why I decided to go through SaveFace this time.
        I had the Nefertiti treatment and my frown line and lines on my forehead softened.
        The results are amazing.
        I am very happy with the results and highly recommend Elizabeth.

10. A says:

Happy with the treatment and the result. Staff are wonderful

Reviews for “London Professional Aesthetics”

1. Olivia says:

2. Mr Brown says:

3. David says:

4. Lisa graham says:

Exceptional service, after care and results! I would highly recommend LPA!

5. Jamie says:

6. Anonymous says:

7. Paul says:

8. S J says:

9. KG, UK says:

Elizabeth Rimmer is an excellent practitioner.
        That is why I decided to go through SaveFace this time.
        The results are amazing.
        I am very happy with the results and highly recommend Elizabeth.

10. A says: