London Professional Aesthetics

Thursday: 8am - 8pm
Friday: 8am - 8pm
Saturaday: 8am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

London Professional Aesthetics 2022-06-08

Accredited 18th December 2014

London Professional Aesthetics prides itself on client care, we are registered with the Care Quality Commission. In 2015 we were nominated ‘Best Clinic London’ in the prestigious Aesthetic Awards. We also won a What Clinic Customer Service Award in February 2016, this award was based on the feedback we receive from our clients.
The service aims to not only provide you with a great result but also to make the whole experience as enjoyable as possible. Each client is allocated plenty of time in which to discuss goals, options and concerns. The whole experience is relaxed and you will not be left waiting for long periods because the time set aside for you is realisitic, relative to the treatment you are receiving. You will find that you are well cared for before, during and after your treatment, leaving you feeling in safe hands!

LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microdermabrasion
    Elizabeth Rimmer

Name: Elizabeth Rimmer Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “London Professional Aesthetics”

1. Leigh Carrick-Moore says:

I’ve had both Botox and Profhilo here. Botox is the best I’ve ever had (including 3 places on Harley Street ) and the Profhilo result has been great. It’s hard to put my finger on but I just look better.
        Liz is incredibly professional and caring and the clinic is spotlessly clean. I wouldn’t go anywhere else

2. Suzanne says:

I have been seeing dr Elizabeth for 4 years now and I’m very happy with the services from the clinic. Dr Elizabeth always takes her time to inform before any treatments and the post care is also top. I have enjoyed nearly all of the treatments on offer but my favourite so far is profhilo.

3. JF says:

Liz was great. Knowledgable, reassuring and didn’t put me under any pressure. Will def be back!

4. Jenny says:

Elizabeth was really professional and made me feel at ease.

5. Marion says:

All was fantastic, as usual.

6. Jonathan Senior says:

Another fantastic treatment by Elizabeth at 193 Whitecross st.
        My ‘go to’ place for all my aesthetic treatments & skincare products.

7. Vickie says:

I have visited Elizabeth on a number of occasions now, from removal of thread veins to facials and light peels.Most recently I experienced the WoW Facial. All I can say is that I can’t recommend Elizabeth highly enough!
        Always warm , knowledgeable , professional and I have had nothing other than great results and top guidance with any skincare concerns. Always looking forward to my next visit..*****

8. Moe Wickham says:

Liz Rimmer is……..Simply the Best….x

9. Deb says:

The second time of meeting with Liz and once again a great experience. I was interested in cheek fillers as well as topping up botox for my forehead. She carefully talked me through the options, what was involved, and how the results might look. I’m overjoyed with the results. I look fresher, nothing too drastic, just something to restore my self confidence a little. Cannot recommend Liz highly enough.

10. Hattie Wombwell says:

Lovely space and Liz is lovely she is always full of information, helps with any questions and makes you feel totally comfortable and relaxed.

Reviews for “London Professional Aesthetics”

1. Leigh Carrick-Moore says:

2. Suzanne says:

3. JF says:

4. Jenny says:

Elizabeth was really professional and made me feel at ease.

5. Marion says:

All was fantastic, as usual.

6. Jonathan Senior says:

Another fantastic treatment by Elizabeth at 193 Whitecross st.
        My ‘go to’ place for all my aesthetic treatments & skincare products.

7. Vickie says: