London Professional Aesthetics

Thursday: 8am - 8pm
Friday: 8am - 8pm
Saturaday: 8am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

London Professional Aesthetics 2022-06-08

Accredited 18th December 2014

London Professional Aesthetics prides itself on client care, we are registered with the Care Quality Commission. In 2015 we were nominated ‘Best Clinic London’ in the prestigious Aesthetic Awards. We also won a What Clinic Customer Service Award in February 2016, this award was based on the feedback we receive from our clients.
The service aims to not only provide you with a great result but also to make the whole experience as enjoyable as possible. Each client is allocated plenty of time in which to discuss goals, options and concerns. The whole experience is relaxed and you will not be left waiting for long periods because the time set aside for you is realisitic, relative to the treatment you are receiving. You will find that you are well cared for before, during and after your treatment, leaving you feeling in safe hands!

LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microdermabrasion
    Elizabeth Rimmer

Name: Elizabeth Rimmer Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “London Professional Aesthetics”

1. Lucy says:

Outstanding. Elizabeth is an excellent practitioner with a medical background and a consummate professional. Really great results, facials are excellent. Now I wouldn’t go to anyone else.

2. Emma Kennedy says:

Overall very impressed with LPA services. Highly recommend LPA and will be seeing Dr Elizabeth again when needed.

3. Elly Baker says:

Liz really cares about what she does and this shows through her exceptional work. She is thorough, kind a true professional. She is an absolute expert. I wouldn’t go to anyone else but Liz for beauty treatments.

4. Lisa Graham says:

Amazing service as ever, fantastic treatments and wonderful after care. It’s always a pleasure to pay a visit and I always get a 5 star experience

5. Jonathan Senior says:

WOW FACIAL TREATMENT
        A wonderful experience at this first class skin aesthetics clinic.
        Elizabeth and her whole team make you feel calm and relaxed the moment you arrive.

A great range of cutting edge treatments available.

The only place I’d go for treatments in London.

6. Tina Pamment says:

I visited Liz for a Volux filler, lift and define package coupled with a Nefertiti neck lift and my jawline has never looked so good. I have had numerous treatments with Liz in the past and I’m never left disappointed. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my face. The reception staff are always so helpful and pleasant too. A* service.

7. CJM says:

Very happy with all the treatment I’ve had. Would highly recommend Elizabeth if you are considering Botox or fillers.

8. Gabriella says:

Great results! Will be returning.

9. Tina Pamment says:

I have had lots of different treatments at this clinic with Liz, including Botox, Cheek, chin, jaw and lip filler, Profhilo, chemical peel, and quite often pop in for a B12 injection and a relax on the dermalux machine.. Liz is so professional and knowledgeable in everything I’ve had done I wouldn’t put my face in anybody else’s hands!

10. Katie says:

I love going to 193 to see Liz for all my injectables, so professional and if you can imagine a virtually pain free needle………it’s here!

Reviews for “London Professional Aesthetics”

1. Lucy says:

2. Emma Kennedy says:

3. Elly Baker says:

4. Lisa Graham says:

5. Jonathan Senior says:

WOW FACIAL TREATMENT
        A wonderful experience at this first class skin aesthetics clinic.

A great range of cutting edge treatments available.

The only place I’d go for treatments in London.

6. Tina Pamment says:

7. CJM says:

8. Gabriella says:

Great results! Will be returning.

9. Tina Pamment says: