Melior Clinics, Harley Street, London

Monday to Friday — 8.30am to 8pm
Saturday — 9am to 6pm
Sunday — closed

Melior Clinics, Harley Street, London 2021-10-07
            Annual Accreditation

Accredited 29th August 2019

Our Harley Street clinic offers a full range of aesthetic treatments, including dermal fillers, botox, lip fillers, CACI, facials and peels.

We also provide medical services including treatments for hyperhidrosis, migraines and Bell's palsy.

At our Harley Street clinic you'll be welcomed by our friendly team and receive only the highest standard of care from our expert practitioners.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Sculptra
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Lauren Hamilton Marie-therese Ogle Christine Coffey Timothy Beazleigh Kasia Bennett

Name: Lauren Hamilton Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Marie-therese Ogle Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Christine Coffey Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Timothy Beazleigh Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Practitioner

Name: Kasia Bennett Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber:

Reviews for “Melior Clinics, Harley Street, London”

1. Silvia says:

I have been a patient for many years, the doctors I tried at the clinic are very professional. I do have my favourite doctor, she is always attentive, a good listener and I does a great job. I would definitely recommend this clinic.

2. Lisa says:

Therese is amazing.: so helpful attentive, listens to you and what you’re aiming to achieve.. and guides you accordingly… I’ve been coming here for 10 years, I wouldn’t go anywhere else… I’ve had Botox and fillers .

3. Charlotte says:

5 star service from Dr T at Harley St Melior Clinic, always makes me feel comfortable, and ensures I am happy with the results every time.

4. Lara Winchcombe says:

Would definitely recommend friends and family…. a great team of people and so helpful and friendly!

5. David Fitzgerald says:

Great service from the moment I first enquires about treatment with Botox for Hyperhidrosis. Lauren made me feel super relaxed when I arrived for treatment, and the aftercare has been great! Will definitely be coming back for further treatment!

6. J Mitchell says:

I have visited Melior Clinics for over 7 years and always found they have the most excellent practitioners. Each one is medically qualified and very knowledgeable. I have recommended to several friends over the years. Always leave feeling happy and my treatments have never disappointed me.

7. Janine stone says:

Having been under Tim’s care both in London and Huntingdon clinics i cannot fault the professionalism and care the staff show me every time I go. Amazing ⭐️

8. Susie says:

Saw Dr Coffey – such a professional, knowledgeable and personable Dr. Delighted with the treatment and will return- like visiting a family member! Reception staff are very helpful and always polite and friendly.

9. Dina Radwan says:

Great clinic, highly recommend

10. T Swor says:

Experienced and ethical practitioners

Reviews for “Melior Clinics, Harley Street, London”

1. Silvia says:

2. Lisa says:

3. Charlotte says:

4. Lara Winchcombe says:

5. David Fitzgerald says:

6. J Mitchell says:

7. Janine stone says:

8. Susie says:

9. Dina Radwan says:

Great clinic, highly recommend

10. T Swor says:

Experienced and ethical practitioners

Please see our website for our full price list: https://www.meliorclinics.co.uk/price-lists/treatment-price-list/

39 Harley Street 39 Harley Street