Meredith Medical

April Meredith

481 Wood Grange Drive, Thorpe Bay, Southend on Sea, SS1 3EB

Meredith Medical 2020-11-16

Accredited 18th June 2019

Meredith Medical was founded in 2016 by April and Julia Meredith, both qualified nurses based in Essex. Joined by Nicola Lewis, also a nurse with over twenty years experience, Meredith Medical are able to offer an extensive range of non-surgical treatments suitable for every need.

As nurses, they offer a holistic and honest approach to aesthetics by carrying out all medical assessments prior to treatment.

Meredith Medical tailor packages that suit clients’ needs financially and ethically by offering a good aftercare package and advice. Treatments are price competitive without compromising on quality and only use high quality products.

Meredith Medical’s practitioners have all trained in aesthetic nursing with cosmetic courses at Harley Street, London. All staff are advanced first-aid trained, registered on the nursing midwifery council and are members of nursing unions.

April Meredith

Practitioner

Name: April Meredith Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: No

Prescriber

Name: Nicola Michelle Joanne Ray Profession: Nurse Regulatory Body: NMC

Reviews for “Meredith Medical”

1. Sonia says:

Went for my 50th birthday as a treat to myself. April took time to advise me on suitable treatments and expected results. I’m thrilled with the outcome. Face looks lifted and contours much fresher. Would recommend highly. Especially if you are older and would like good advice instead of a one treatment fits all approach. My 24yr old daughter also has her lips and cheeks done here and she looks stunning.

2. Aimee says:

I visited April a month ago to have jaw filler. I was really nervous as I had jaw surgery 2 years ago. April knew so much about the surgery and how to enhance the jawline safely. I felt so at ease and the results were instant and amazing. So happy with my new jawline and really recommend this procedure with April

3. Danni holloway says:

Absolutely amazing staff, felt so comfortable as a first timer. Would definitely recommend felt safe and so happy with my lips

4. Kelly.ladlow says:

I have visited April at Meredith medical 4 times in the last year and I could not recommend her enough. The moment i walk through the door I feel immediately at ease and April practices with the upmost professionalism whilst maintaining a calm and relaxed atmosphere. And further to this I couldn’t be happier with the results achieved. 5 star treatment all round!

5. Sophie says:

I had my lips done to enhance my Cupid’s now with April around 6 months ago and recently had cheek filler. April is so professional, informative and really listens to the look you want to achieve. Both treatments I only wanted natural enhancements, April has made them so natural and I couldn’t be happier. Wouldn’t go to anyone else.

6. Jayde says:

Amazing every time! Wouldn’t go anywhere else

7. Ella says:

Both ladies were amazing and made me feel comfortable and reassured me when feeling nervous – extremely pleased with the final outcome of my lips also!

8. Meg says:

Words can’t describe how comfortable and calm I feel in April’s clinic. I have been to April several times for lip fillers over the years and I could not be happier with the results. She is so professional and made sure I clearly understood the whole procedure, before and after. I couldn’t recommend her enough and trust her entirely. I love my lips, thank you !!

9. Hannah says:

Been having my lips done by April from Meredith Medical for a while now and wouldn’t go anywhere else, she is absolutely AMAZING! I knew I was in safe hands from the moment I walked in and I couldn’t be happier with my results!

10. Chloe W says:

I’ve been having treatments with April for a year now and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Her knowledge and experience and second to none & the aftercare she provides is incredible. She will always go above and beyond to make sure you are 100% happy and to ensure that she is doing what’s best for you as an individual. Only person I trust with my face!

Reviews for “Meredith Medical”

1. Sonia says: