Meredith Medical

April Meredith

481 Wood Grange Drive, Thorpe Bay, Southend on Sea, SS1 3EB

Meredith Medical 2020-11-16

Accredited 18th June 2019

Meredith Medical was founded in 2016 by April and Julia Meredith, both qualified nurses based in Essex. Joined by Nicola Lewis, also a nurse with over twenty years experience, Meredith Medical are able to offer an extensive range of non-surgical treatments suitable for every need.

As nurses, they offer a holistic and honest approach to aesthetics by carrying out all medical assessments prior to treatment.

Meredith Medical tailor packages that suit clients’ needs financially and ethically by offering a good aftercare package and advice. Treatments are price competitive without compromising on quality and only use high quality products.

Meredith Medical’s practitioners have all trained in aesthetic nursing with cosmetic courses at Harley Street, London. All staff are advanced first-aid trained, registered on the nursing midwifery council and are members of nursing unions.

April Meredith

Practitioner

Name: April Meredith Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: No

Prescriber

Name: Nicola Michelle Joanne Ray Profession: Nurse Regulatory Body: NMC

Reviews for “Meredith Medical”

1. Cheyenne says:

I am so pleased with my lips done by April, she made feel at ease when I was really nervous. She was welcoming and made me feel so comfortable from the beginning. Her work is amazing and she is so professional.

2. Scarlett Downs says:

April was amazing for my first time having lip filler! Gave lots of advice on the amounts and eased me through the process as I was abit nervous. & absolutely love them!!

3. Sophie says:

April was amazing. I was so nervous and she made me feel at ease! I am so happy with my lips and the service I received. I cant fault anything! Absolutely amazing would 100% recommend.

4. Danni says:

I suffer with severe anxiety and I was made to feel very at ease and relaxed the minute I met April. The salon is beautiful and calming. We had a thorough consultation before the treatment. The treatment itself was quick and nowhere near as painful as I’d anticipated. Aftercare was solid and I was told to expect swelling, I had quite bad swelling by the evening but carried on following the advice and I’ve woken this morning to much less swelling than yesterday and my lips are feeling very comfortable. I love them (even my lip filler hating husband said they look fab and so nicely done ) I will be back many times! Thank you!

5. Amelia says:

Couldn’t recommend April enough, was quite nervous and she made me feel very relaxed and calm. Had great advice and talked me through everything. I love my lips, thank you! X

6. Eloise says:

Can not recommend someone more, made me feel relaxed the moment I walked in. And I’m so happy with my lips.

7. Laura says:

Couldn’t recommend these guys enough
        Lovely women, very relaxed comfortable atmosphere. Suffering with anxiety I was really nervous but couldn’t have chosen a better place to go felt so at ease when I got in the clinic

8. Thea Simpson says:

April was so lovely and calming. She helped get rid of my A-Symmetry and listened to exactly what i wanted to get out of my lip filler treatment. The clinic was very clean and covid safe. Will definitely be recommending to my friends and family. X

9. Roxy says:

April made me feel so comfortable as it was the first time getting my lips done, everything was thoroughly explained. I am so with how they have turned out.

10. Leyla M says:

I was really nervous, April was so nice and made me feel at ease and relaxed. The procedure was very quick and painless. I’m in love with my lips, will be back soon.

Reviews for “Meredith Medical”

1. Cheyenne says: