Meredith Medical

April Meredith

55 Rectory Grove , Leigh on Sea, Essex, City of London, SS9 2HA

Meredith Medical 2021-08-26

Accredited 18th June 2019

Meredith Medical was founded in 2016 by April and Julia Meredith, both qualified nurses based in Essex. Joined by Nicola Lewis, also a nurse with over twenty years experience, Meredith Medical are able to offer an extensive range of non-surgical treatments suitable for every need.

As nurses, they offer a holistic and honest approach to aesthetics by carrying out all medical assessments prior to treatment.

Meredith Medical tailor packages that suit clients’ needs financially and ethically by offering a good aftercare package and advice. Treatments are price competitive without compromising on quality and only use high quality products.

Meredith Medical’s practitioners have all trained in aesthetic nursing with cosmetic courses at Harley Street, London. All staff are advanced first-aid trained, registered on the nursing midwifery council and are members of nursing unions.

April Meredith

Practitioner

Name: April Meredith Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: No

Prescriber

Name: Nicola Michelle Joanne Ray Profession: Nurse Regulatory Body: NMC

Reviews for “Meredith Medical”

1. Ellie says:

April is amazing, makes me feel so comfortable. Will never go anywhere else !!!

2. A Brooks says:

April has the most calming personality, she thoroughly explains all treatments and checks in throughout procedure ensuring you are at ease. I trust April and her judgement even to the point she has talked me out of a procedure as she felt it wouldn’t be right for me! She certainly knows her art and is a perfectionist!!!

3. SUSAN says:

I’ve been going there almost since it started and always been happy with the treatments and the results. I will continue to go there.

4. Becki snape says:

April is AMAZING!! after trying a few practitioners before her, I can honestly say I will never go anywhere else after meeting and having treatment from April. She’s very professional and will explain everything in detail from start to finish as well as advise you on the aftercare. Her work is second to none!

5. Jemma says:

Thank you for my lip treatment. I usually suffer with bruising however with April I had minimal bruising and great results. I will definitely be returning.

6. Kim Sharpe says:

I have been seeing April for both my lip filler and tear trough filler for some years now. She is very professional whilst being friendly and knows a lot about anatomy of the face. She helps with any follow-ups in a kind and helpful manner. I would not hesitate to recommend.

7. Samantha Holliday says:

Lovely ladies, and Nurse April was so gentle and put me at ease, explaing everything and answering all of my questions. Very professional and also kind. Would thoroughly recommend.

8. Emma says:

Such an amazing team. Very professional and friendly. Love my lips!!

9. leti says:

So happy with my lips! April made me feel relaxed & comfortable from start to finish, couldn’t recommend anyone more.

10. Emily watkins says:

Was a lovely experience and definitely felt comfortable and in capable hands 🙂 happy with my lips

Reviews for “Meredith Medical”

1. Ellie says:

April is amazing, makes me feel so comfortable. Will never go anywhere else !!!

2. A Brooks says:

3. SUSAN says:

4. Becki snape says:

5. Jemma says:

6. Kim Sharpe says:

7. Samantha Holliday says:

8. Emma says:

Such an amazing team. Very professional and friendly. Love my lips!!

9. leti says: