Skintique Clinic by Dr Natalia Hancock

Thursday: 9am - 6pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Skintique Clinic by Dr Natalia Hancock 2020-06-15

Accredited 19th June 2016

Skintique Clinic is based on the south side of Leicester between Oadby and Kibworth just off the A6 and is easily accessible for clients from Leicester, Oadby, Kibworth, Market Harborough, Oakham, Rutland, the East Midlands and beyond.

What makes Skintique Clinic different is our professional yet friendly approach to aesthetics. This goes hand in hand with the outstanding level of expertise and care provided by Doctor Natalia Hancock and our experienced team. Doctor Hancock is trained through to Masterclass level and actively updates her skills through the year. She is a product specialist for Inmode UK as well as Teosyal Dermal fillers.

Dr Natalia Hancock grew up in St Petersburg, Russia, graduating from St Petersburg Medical University in 1998.

Since 2008 Natalia has been working in the UK, is fully qualified, registered with the General Medical Council and has a full license to practice as a medical doctor. Natalia is also a member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM), the BMLA and BMA.

Natalia has extensive experience in various medical and surgical areas, including working for four years in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in the UK (8 years in Russia), as well as a Police Surgeon with the Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire Police Forces followed by 4+ years in psychiatry culminating with an extended period in eating disorders. Natalia left the NHS in 2015 to work full time as an Aesthetics Doctor.

A keen interest in fashion and glamour coupled with a medical background has led Natalia by natural progression to an equally keen interest in the art of beauty and aesthetic medicine.

In 2017 Natalia opened Skintique Clinics to provide a full range of treatments to promote health and healthy skin to compliment her work with injectables and the latest cutting edge non-invasive energy treatments like Fractora and Morpheus8.

Cellulite Treatment (Mechanical Massage)
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryolipolysis
    Cryotherapy
    Eye Bag Removal
    HIFU Body
    HIFU Face
    Hydradermabrasion
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    IV Vitamin Therapy
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Plexr
    Plexr Non-Surgical Blephroplasty
    Radiofrequency For Cellulite and Fat
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Thread Lifting
    Dr Natalia Hancock

Name: Dr Natalia Hancock Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Skintique Clinic by Dr Natalia Hancock”

1. Bina says:

No treatment done, however good advise given!

2. Carole says:

Natalia made me feel at ease from the moment I met her. She was easy to talk to and I felt comfortable in my surroundings. I am very happy to go back for my follow up appointment and move forward with her.

3. Matthew says:

Great service, personnel & friendly will definitely recommend to my own clients & friends

4. Gina says:

Excellent service. Natalia answered all concerns honestly and results are terrific!

5. Susan says:

Lovely welcoming clinic which makes you feel comfortable straight the way. Natalia spent time explaining everything I needed to know and I felt that I would be in very good hands.

6. Jenna says:

Always knowledge, professional & friendly. First class service.

7. Janet says:

“I arrived with my friend who recommended Natalia` she said she is the best in the country ` indeed she is – it is comforting to know that she has been through the medical profession and during the consultation she was so knowledgeable with her answers regarding other health subject’s.
        The consultation was valuable in all aspects.
        I had fillers done the same day…the bags under my eyes have gone!!!
        I will be returning to have treatment on the forehead and neckline.
        I came away with leaflets to rejuvenate collagen others to get rid of the brown spots on my hands.
        These treatments work on mature ladies too!
        Thank you Natalia.”

8. Reema Patel says:

Recommend the digital skin analysis and I’ve seen a difference in my skin with the recommended treatment. The practice is nice and staff are very professional and knowledgeable. Currently glowing

9. Wendy says:

This was a first, advisory consultation. I was hugely impressed by the expert knowledge and advice, together with confidence in high integrity. I would definitely feel confident, if I decide to proceed.

10. Nicola says:

I have to say I am extremely satisfied with my consultation and Natalia’s knowledge of treatments. I arrived with an open mind and her recommendation for what I would like to achieve has left me feeling confident that I have approached the right DR. I truly recommend a visit.

Reviews for “Skintique Clinic by Dr Natalia Hancock”

1. Bina says:

No treatment done, however good advise given!

2. Carole says:

3. Matthew says:

4. Gina says:

5. Susan says:

6. Jenna says:

Always knowledge, professional & friendly. First class service.

7. Janet says:

The consultation was valuable in all aspects.
        I had fillers done the same day…the bags under my eyes have gone!!!
        I will be returning to have treatment on the forehead and neckline.
        These treatments work on mature ladies too!
        Thank you Natalia.”