Skintique Clinic by Dr Natalia Hancock

Thursday: 9am - 6pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Skintique Clinic by Dr Natalia Hancock 2020-06-15

Accredited 19th June 2016

Skintique Clinic is based on the south side of Leicester between Oadby and Kibworth just off the A6 and is easily accessible for clients from Leicester, Oadby, Kibworth, Market Harborough, Oakham, Rutland, the East Midlands and beyond.

What makes Skintique Clinic different is our professional yet friendly approach to aesthetics. This goes hand in hand with the outstanding level of expertise and care provided by Doctor Natalia Hancock and our experienced team. Doctor Hancock is trained through to Masterclass level and actively updates her skills through the year. She is a product specialist for Inmode UK as well as Teosyal Dermal fillers.

Dr Natalia Hancock grew up in St Petersburg, Russia, graduating from St Petersburg Medical University in 1998.

Since 2008 Natalia has been working in the UK, is fully qualified, registered with the General Medical Council and has a full license to practice as a medical doctor. Natalia is also a member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM), the BMLA and BMA.

Natalia has extensive experience in various medical and surgical areas, including working for four years in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in the UK (8 years in Russia), as well as a Police Surgeon with the Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire Police Forces followed by 4+ years in psychiatry culminating with an extended period in eating disorders. Natalia left the NHS in 2015 to work full time as an Aesthetics Doctor.

A keen interest in fashion and glamour coupled with a medical background has led Natalia by natural progression to an equally keen interest in the art of beauty and aesthetic medicine.

In 2017 Natalia opened Skintique Clinics to provide a full range of treatments to promote health and healthy skin to compliment her work with injectables and the latest cutting edge non-invasive energy treatments like Fractora and Morpheus8.

Cellulite Treatment (Mechanical Massage)
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryolipolysis
    Cryotherapy
    Eye Bag Removal
    HIFU Body
    HIFU Face
    Hydradermabrasion
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    IV Vitamin Therapy
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Plexr
    Plexr Non-Surgical Blephroplasty
    Radiofrequency For Cellulite and Fat
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Thread Lifting
    Dr Natalia Hancock

Name: Dr Natalia Hancock Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Skintique Clinic by Dr Natalia Hancock”

1. Michelle says:

What an amazing experience. I went along for my consultation, thinking I would be pressured into having the treatment. How wrong I was!! Dr Natalia advised me on diet and nutrition, was very interested in my medical history and then gave me all the information (and a bit more!) that I needed to be able to make an informed decision. I will definitely be booking in as I feel I will be in extremely safe hands. Thank you Dr Natalia for making it such an informative and reassuring visit.

2. Jasmin Dale says:

The members of staff are always very welcoming and friendly. I always enjoy going to skintique, the place is very clean and modern and the staff always give the best service possible, with fantastic advice too!

3. Lilian says:

As always dr Natalia did a great job!

4. Heather says:

VERY VERY refreshing to meet a treatment specialist who gave me an honest answer, instead of trying to sell me the “latest” treatments. Believe me i’ve met them all, from 5 star London practitioners, unfortunately, they just want to take your money. Dr Hancock insisted I have my deposit back to give myself time to think things over. Needless to say I have booked in for treatment, with very realistic expectations. Open and easy to talk to, great to meet her.

5. Andrew says:

I really found Dr N Hancock a very personable character. She was insightful and genuine.

6. Jane says:

Second time and very good experience. Dr Natalia exudes warmth, is knowledgeable and has a high attention to detail. I feel very safe in her hands and both experiences have given results which I’m very pleased about. Dr Natalia has discussed a plan with me, which I’m excited about, to create lovely natural looking results built up over time.

7. Sarah says:

I was extremely nervous but Dr Hancock reassured me, made suggestions on how to achieve the look I wanted and I’m very happy with my treatment. I’ve already booked my next appointment!!

8. Will says:

Absolutely loved my experience with Natalia, she is full of insightful information and her completely ethical approach to cosmetic enhancement is really refreshing. I’ve alrwady recommended her to several people this morning! Thank you Natalia and looking forward to seeing you again.

9. Fiona says:

I rarely comment on feed back but had to this time as my consultation yesterday was exactly the level of help and advise you need when contemplating cosmetic work. Very impressed Highly recommend Thank you

10. Emma says:

Thank you so much I really love how my lips looks now .. much better from
        The other place I have done .. I will def go back for more treatment %100 .. thank you

Reviews for “Skintique Clinic by Dr Natalia Hancock”

1. Michelle says:

2. Jasmin Dale says:

3. Lilian says:

As always dr Natalia did a great job!

4. Heather says: