Skintique Clinic by Dr Natalia Hancock

Thursday: 9am - 6pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Skintique Clinic by Dr Natalia Hancock 2020-06-15

Accredited 19th June 2016

Skintique Clinic is based on the south side of Leicester between Oadby and Kibworth just off the A6 and is easily accessible for clients from Leicester, Oadby, Kibworth, Market Harborough, Oakham, Rutland, the East Midlands and beyond.

What makes Skintique Clinic different is our professional yet friendly approach to aesthetics. This goes hand in hand with the outstanding level of expertise and care provided by Doctor Natalia Hancock and our experienced team. Doctor Hancock is trained through to Masterclass level and actively updates her skills through the year. She is a product specialist for Inmode UK as well as Teosyal Dermal fillers.

Dr Natalia Hancock grew up in St Petersburg, Russia, graduating from St Petersburg Medical University in 1998.

Since 2008 Natalia has been working in the UK, is fully qualified, registered with the General Medical Council and has a full license to practice as a medical doctor. Natalia is also a member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM), the BMLA and BMA.

Natalia has extensive experience in various medical and surgical areas, including working for four years in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in the UK (8 years in Russia), as well as a Police Surgeon with the Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire Police Forces followed by 4+ years in psychiatry culminating with an extended period in eating disorders. Natalia left the NHS in 2015 to work full time as an Aesthetics Doctor.

A keen interest in fashion and glamour coupled with a medical background has led Natalia by natural progression to an equally keen interest in the art of beauty and aesthetic medicine.

In 2017 Natalia opened Skintique Clinics to provide a full range of treatments to promote health and healthy skin to compliment her work with injectables and the latest cutting edge non-invasive energy treatments like Fractora and Morpheus8.

Cellulite Treatment (Mechanical Massage)
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryolipolysis
    Cryotherapy
    Eye Bag Removal
    HIFU Body
    HIFU Face
    Hydradermabrasion
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    IV Vitamin Therapy
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Plexr
    Plexr Non-Surgical Blephroplasty
    Radiofrequency For Cellulite and Fat
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Thread Lifting
    Dr Natalia Hancock

Name: Dr Natalia Hancock Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Skintique Clinic by Dr Natalia Hancock”

1. Elena says:

Very serious,prompt and very nice staff!!!

2. Nicola says:

Dr Natalia’s expertise but you at ease immediately. She is so informative and professional but with the friendliness that you are not afraid to ask any questions
        Fantastic treatment

3. Kiran says:

I went to see Dr Hancock about my dark circles and was hoping to have tear trough treatment. She took one look at me and said I didn’t need it and recommend some creams instead. I really appreciated her honesty. Felt bad for wasting her time but she even refunded me my deposit! Rare to find someone so honest these days. She’s amazing!

4. Denise says:

Great experience again. Natalia is amazingly generous with her time and interest in you, explains everything clearly and professionally. She allows you to explain what you would like before you offers her opinions, explains your options to get the results you want and asks how you want to proceed. I would recommend her to anyone that is considering using this clinic.

5. Viv says:

Natalia was fantastic, put me at complete ease!

6. Gina says:

Excellent service . Natalia makes you very comfortable and she is very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone

7. Sarah says:

Great service from all at Skintique. I felt really welcome and Natalia made me feel really relaxed and was happy to give me lots of info on my treatment. I will definitely be going back for future treatments here.

8. Cheryl says:

I’m so pleased with the results I will be back for further treatments thank you

9. Rhonda White says:

Natalia & Stephanie are great, relaxed atmosphere and very welcoming would definately recommend 100%

10. Virginia says:

Excellent personalised advice and treatment . Thank you

Reviews for “Skintique Clinic by Dr Natalia Hancock”

1. Elena says:

Very serious,prompt and very nice staff!!!

2. Nicola says:

Fantastic treatment

3. Kiran says:

4. Denise says:

5. Viv says:

Natalia was fantastic, put me at complete ease!

6. Gina says: