Neo-Derm

Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm

Neo-Derm 2019-06-19
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 27th June 2016

Neo-Derm® Ltd specialises in medical aesthetic treatments, dental cosmetic treatments, complementary, beauty and holistic therapies.

Our clients value the high standards delivered by our experienced staff who provide outstanding service, attention to detail and continuity of care.
Neo-Derm® Ltd operates from two locations in North London and Manchester. We have been practicing over 10 years and in that time, have gained significant experience providing an extensive range of treatments and services. Our highly qualified and skilled practitioners and therapists provide the highest standard of quality care and we assure all of our clients the highest standards of service with all our treatments and services at all times.

We have a team of multidisciplinary professionals who work both within and outside the NHS. Clients value the high standards delivered by our experienced staff who provide outstanding service, attention to detail and continuity of care.

IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Javed Hussain

Name: Javed Hussain Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Neo-Derm”

1. Alison says:

I go here for regular anti ageing injections. The Doctor is extremely professional and I’m always happy with the results.

2. Ayesha says:

I recently had a wonderful massage from a lovely girl named AYESHA. Ayesha was friendly and polite. During the massage Ayesha seemed to instinctively know my trouble spots and applied the perfect amount of pressure. We also laughed about dating apps and my meets which have included, the good, the bad and the ugly haha. I recommend NEO_DERM to all and look forward to returning again in the near future.

3. Julie says:

I am very happy with the service here, have had several treatments, staff are friendly and efficient. Tonight my treatment was dealt with great confidence, efficiently and professionally, I feel great and relaxed . Thanks to Doc x

4. Bogdan Ionut Chelaru says:

I don’t really recommend things on here, but if anybody is looking for an amazing place to do some facial treatments, this place is perfect. I just had another chemical peel and as always, the results are amazing. Ask for Dr. Hussain and you will thank me later.

5. Bogdun Chelaru says:

6. Anon says:

I went to see Dr Hussain in Harley Street for 3 skin tags removal. I am very happy with the result also with the treatment. Dr Hussain explained everything to me before the procedure also he was talking to me while doing it just to ease my nerve. I was a bit nervous because the skin tags were close to my eye and in a very sensitive area. (2 on my eyelid and 1 under the eye very close to the eye) Surely he made the utmost attention all the way! For 1 day the area of the removals were sensitive however it was expected. Over a week after the treatment the scars are barely visible and all healed very nicely.

I would happily recommend Dr Hussain for anyone wants to have skin tags removals.

7. Anon says:

I saw Dr. Javed Hussain at Harley Street for 3 skin tag removals. I\’m really pleased with the results so far. Procedure was very professional & non painful. I will most definitely be re-booking. Thank you for such great service Dr Hussain and his assistant Chelsea.

8. Anon says:

I visited the Leigh clinic for laser teeth whitening and was so pleased with the results and overall experience!
        Upon arrival Dr Hussein and assistant made me very welcomed and relaxed. They ensured I Understood about the procedure that was going to take place and kept ensuring I was ok throughout the treatment.
        Got to be said it turned out to be a relaxing treatment with great results at the end!! Thank you and I certainly won\’t hesitate to return for future treatments with you!!

9. Anon says:

I had both teeth whitening and wrinkle treatment at the Manchester clinic, from start to finish it was a great experience! Dr Hussain and Umar Saeed were consummate professionals, I felt equally relaxed and in good hands with both, the results from the whitening were fantastic! Definitely be back for that again!
        The wrinkle treatment was administered perfectly, Dr Hussain was incredibly thoughtful and sensitive, quick, and I have to say, pain free! Took into account my needle phobia and made sure I never set eyes on a needle, and the procedure itself was extremely precise and quick, just perfect!

10. Anon says:

I had recently been given Groupon gift for the Neo-derm 6 in 1 treatment and headed to the appointment with my mother. Upon arrival I was a little apprehensive as I’d never received a message that wasn’t within a spa before, but I was so pleasantly surprised. Both Stephan and Keiron at the Manchester Deansgate branch we’re amazing, very helpful and made myself and my mother feel amazing.
        I’d definitely recommend!