BeauMedix Clinic

Tuesday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Thursday: 9am - 4pm
Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Saturday: CLOSED
Sunday: CLOSED

Appointments are available outside these hours.

BeauMedix Clinic 2020-07-20
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 1st December 2014

In Dentistry, Beverly qualified at Newcastle upon Tyne University in 1985. Her first full-time Associate position was with Dr Robert Wilkinson at Park Road Dental Practice, Peterborough. She ran her own practice at Park Road from 1990 and relocated to Newborough in 1999.

Beverly ran her joint Dental and Aesthetic business in Newborough ,Peterborough until 2018 when she retired from Dentistry and relocated to Wigan , Lancs .
Beverly now practices Medical Aesthetics at her new clinic ,BeauMedix Clinic UK based in Wrightington, West Lancs

Electrolysis (Advanced Cosmetic Procedures)
    Eye Bag Removal
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Beverley Darwin

Name: Beverley Darwin Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “BeauMedix Clinic”

1. JB says:

Very pleased with my ” DermaHeal LL” treatment with Dr Brabbins to reduce fat pad under my chin. I feel so much more confident now and have had lots of compliments about how well I am looking! Would definitely recommend this treatment. Looking forward to my PRP treatment! Thanks Bev your a star! : )

2. Elizabeth says:

I am over the moon with my treatment!!! I feel and look amazing. The staff were so easy to talk to and respectful. Thank you so much!!!

3. M.Leftly says:

Bev and the team at Newborough are fantastic, both for cosmetic treatments and dentistry. They are very welcoming and always put me at ease so that I have an enjoyable treatment. Having previously been scared of needles I found my first visit daunting but they have managed to put this fear aside and I now look forward to the treatments I receive – especially because of the absolutely fantastic results I get. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone 🙂

4. WB says:

Excellent, successful, painless treatment.

5. SW says:

Excellent practice, have recommended to several friends who are also very happy with their services.

6. Nikki says:

Super happy with my treatments, very professional and helpful. Offered great advice and after care. Very pleased

7. E. Farrell says:

Excellent service, friendly staff. Excellent quality of customer care. Thank you.

8. Anonymous says:

All of the staff were very professional, polite and made me feel very comfortable. The practice was clean and tidy and I am so pleased I decided to go ahead with the procedure!

9. Anon says:

Dr brabbins clinic is very welcoming and friendly they always make you feel at ease. I have had a few procedures and have always been delighted with the results. Dr brabbins is very professional,explains in detail and being a dentist can give injections with no pain, feel like a new woman after I’ve been thanks.

10. rachel jackson says:

Very pleased with my treatment with Dr.Brabbins, I will definitely be returning in the future!

Reviews for “BeauMedix Clinic”

1. JB says:

2. Elizabeth says:

3. M.Leftly says:

4. WB says:

Excellent, successful, painless treatment.

5. SW says:

6. Nikki says:

7. E. Farrell says:

8. Anonymous says:

9. Anon says:

10. rachel jackson says:

Free Consultation

Anti-Wrinkle Injections
      One Area - £160
      Two Areas - £245
      Three Areas - £260

Lip Enhancement - from £250 (depending on product used, to be discussed at consultation)

Advanced Electrolysis - £80 per session

Dermal Fillers - to be discussed during consultation

2 Dobson CloseWrightington 2 Dobson Close
Wrightington
Wigan
WN6 9ES

Monday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Tuesday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Thursday: 9am - 4pm
Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Saturday: CLOSED
Sunday: CLOSED

Appointments are available outside these hours.