BeauMedix Clinic

Tuesday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Thursday: 9am - 4pm
Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Saturday: CLOSED
Sunday: CLOSED

Appointments are available outside these hours.

BeauMedix Clinic 2020-07-20
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 1st December 2014

In Dentistry, Beverly qualified at Newcastle upon Tyne University in 1985. Her first full-time Associate position was with Dr Robert Wilkinson at Park Road Dental Practice, Peterborough. She ran her own practice at Park Road from 1990 and relocated to Newborough in 1999.

Beverly ran her joint Dental and Aesthetic business in Newborough ,Peterborough until 2018 when she retired from Dentistry and relocated to Wigan , Lancs .
Beverly now practices Medical Aesthetics at her new clinic ,BeauMedix Clinic UK based in Wrightington, West Lancs

Electrolysis (Advanced Cosmetic Procedures)
    Eye Bag Removal
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Beverley Darwin

Name: Beverley Darwin Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “BeauMedix Clinic”

1. SW says:

I would thoroughly recommend Bev Babbins for facial treatments, which I have been having for the last few months. I am very pleased with the results and will be continuing with top-up treatments in the future. Bev and her staff are brilliant, friendly, professional and caring.

2. Mrs Paula cartey says:

I would highly recommend Dr Bev Brabbins
        I’m very happy with the two treatments she has done for me one being microsclerotherapy for unsightly veins I had on my legs and electrolysis on my face for milla and thread veins around my nose the results have been AMAZING.
        Thank you so much.

3. Alison says:

I must say this clinic and all members of staff are far the loveliest people I have met so friendly helpful and reassuring and clinic Is very clean and tidy I would recommend this clinic to everyone .

4. Tina says:

5. Tania diehm says:

Bev is a real people’s person and understands your needs and will be honest and understanding . A true professional, passionate about what she does . The staff are equally friendly and welcoming .

6. AM says:

Very impressed with my treatment from start to finish .Dr Brabbins and her staff were extremely friendly but professional and put me at ease immediately . I am a bit of a wuss but Dr Brabbins was sympathetic to this and did everything she could to make the procedure painless , thank you ..Will definitely be back for more treatments

7. JB says:

Absolutely over the moon with my treatments! Dr Brabbins is amazing she made me feel at ease I would definitely recommend!!

8. Lisa richardson says:

I have always had a lovely experience at Newborough cosmetic clinic. All staff are friendly and Bev is just fab!!
        I’ve had a number of different treatments from Botox, lip fillers to cheek fillers. All treatments I have had have shown amazing results. The cost of the treatments are very very reasonable if not the lowest in the area . I recommend this cosmetic clinic highly if you are looking for great results at a great price !

9. Anon says:

Very caring, friendly and professional. I was made to feel comfortable as everyone was so friendly. I had no discomfort during my treatment and my skin feels so much better. I feel good about myself.

10. EKD says:

My treatment has made such a difference to my confidence. Dr Brabbins and her staff are so friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend a visit to the surgery to see all the treatments available.

Reviews for “BeauMedix Clinic”

1. SW says:

10. EKD says:

Free Consultation

Anti-Wrinkle Injections
      One Area - £160
      Two Areas - £245
      Three Areas - £260

Lip Enhancement - from £250 (depending on product used, to be discussed at consultation)

Advanced Electrolysis - £80 per session

Dermal Fillers - to be discussed during consultation

2 Dobson CloseWrightington 2 Dobson Close
Wrightington
Wigan
WN6 9ES

Monday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Tuesday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Thursday: 9am - 4pm
Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Saturday: CLOSED
Sunday: CLOSED

Appointments are available outside these hours.