BeauMedix Clinic

Tuesday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Thursday: 9am - 4pm
Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Saturday: CLOSED
Sunday: CLOSED

Appointments are available outside these hours.

BeauMedix Clinic 2020-07-20
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 1st December 2014

In Dentistry, Beverly qualified at Newcastle upon Tyne University in 1985. Her first full-time Associate position was with Dr Robert Wilkinson at Park Road Dental Practice, Peterborough. She ran her own practice at Park Road from 1990 and relocated to Newborough in 1999.

Beverly ran her joint Dental and Aesthetic business in Newborough ,Peterborough until 2018 when she retired from Dentistry and relocated to Wigan , Lancs .
Beverly now practices Medical Aesthetics at her new clinic ,BeauMedix Clinic UK based in Wrightington, West Lancs

Electrolysis (Advanced Cosmetic Procedures)
    Eye Bag Removal
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Beverley Darwin

Name: Beverley Darwin Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “BeauMedix Clinic”

1. CW says:

Amazing service , Bev went above and beyond to make me feel at ease , she made me aware of different options and talked me through procedures . So pleased with the results of my Botox . Will definitely be returning. One very happy customer 🙂

2. Vicki Wolfe says:

Went to see Dr Brabbins for Plexr on a xanthelasma. Was put a complete ease from the moment I walked through the door. Fabulous, friendly team. Would highly recommend Dr Brabbins and her team.

3. Jenny says:

Brilliant practice, excellent treatment! 100% recommend to anyone!
        I have already booked in for more treatments!

4. Karen says:

I have been going to see Bev for a number of years for my Botox and fillers. Bev and all the staff at the surgery have always made me feel at home and at ease whenever I go for my treatments.
        I have always been really pleased with the work Bev has done for me, I have recommended her to a few of my friends.

5. Tracy Chambers says:

Having had several procedures with Bev I would highly recommend her , very friendly and professional .

6. Linda Plumb says:

I started to get pigmentation not long after turning forty. I have tried lots products over the years without successs . Bev started treating me with PH formula products plus carrying out a light peel every two weeks .I soon started to see significant results within a few weeks . The treatments and products are not harsh, I could go to work the next day and wear make up . Bev and her team are extremely knowledgable and felt in safe hands throughout my treatment.

L Plumb Peterborough

7. Aj says:

I recommend anyone visiting new borough surgery ! Very professional staff always so friendly and reassuring ! And dr brabbins is the best!!!

8. Lindy says:

I felt Beverley was interested in my welfare and helping me make the best of myself. I felt comfortable and was not persuaded to have more and more treatments.

9. Chris says:

Highly recommended! Really pleased with the results. Bev made me feel extremely comfortable throughout. The aftercare was fantastic, would definitely use again.

10. Cara Major says:

If you want perfect customer service and a fantastic outcome with what you want doing, this is the exact place to go! What makes this place so special is the staff, they are so caring, happy and friendly and it’s what keeps me and others always going back! The treatment process is amazing, lots of aftercare and fantastic results, that I personally noticed from day 1. Highly recommend!

Reviews for “BeauMedix Clinic”

1. CW says:

2. Vicki Wolfe says:

3. Jenny says:

Brilliant practice, excellent treatment! 100% recommend to anyone!
        I have already booked in for more treatments!

4. Karen says:

5. Tracy Chambers says:

6. Linda Plumb says:

L Plumb Peterborough

7. Aj says:

8. Lindy says:

9. Chris says:

10. Cara Major says:

Free Consultation

Anti-Wrinkle Injections
      One Area - £160
      Two Areas - £245
      Three Areas - £260

Lip Enhancement - from £250 (depending on product used, to be discussed at consultation)

Advanced Electrolysis - £80 per session

Dermal Fillers - to be discussed during consultation

2 Dobson CloseWrightington 2 Dobson Close
Wrightington
Wigan
WN6 9ES

Monday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Tuesday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Thursday: 9am - 4pm
Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Saturday: CLOSED
Sunday: CLOSED

Appointments are available outside these hours.