Nouvelle Aesthetix

Thursday: 1000 - 1900
Friday: 1000 - 1900
Saturday: 1000 - 1500

Nouvelle Aesthetix 2021-06-09
            Annual Accreditation

Accredited 29th June 2020

At Nouvelle we take pride ourselves on our warm and personal approach. You can expect a high quality service personalised especially to your needs, in a pristine clinical setting. All of our procedures are performed by highly qualified doctors skilled in advanced aesthetic techniques to help you achieve your goals.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Ultrasonic Skin Tightening
    Ultrasound Facelift
    Neha Mugerwa Soul Mugerwa

Name: Neha Mugerwa Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Soul Mugerwa Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Nouvelle Aesthetix”

1. Cheryl says:

I felt completely at ease in their care at Nouvelle aesthetics. They explained each procedure and gave a clear understanding of any contra indications, assuring me of their customer care after the treatment, I was in safe hands.

2. RH says:

I would definitely recommend Nouvelle Aesthetix – my treatment with Neha was excellent. She took time to listen to my concerns and I have absolute confidence in her ability. I had the PRF facial and having had it before at a different clinic I was so much happier with the results from Neha. I’m already booked in for my next session as I won’t book elsewhere now.

3. Sian jaoko says:

I have had three treatments done in the clinic so far. I feel completely at ease here.
        They understand the need for me wanting work done but for it it to look like I’ve had anything done.

I’m delighted with the outcome of my treatments. I wouldn’t now go anywhere else for my treatments. So knowledgeable in there field and honest with there advice, their approach isn’t about selling products it’s about what’s best for you and your skin type and age. This approach is a breath of fresh air and just one out the amazing qualities of this team. Can’t recommend them enough.

4. Nicola S says:

Knowledgeable, friendly and extremely understanding of my condition, with great results.

5. Lynne Hughes says:

Very pleased with results

6. Moira says:

Would definitely recommend

7. Kim says:

The whole experience was amazing from the reception staff to the clinicians. Very professional. I would recommend the service to all.

8. Alee E says:

I would 100% recommend Nouvelle Aesthetix. Really good prices and very professional approach to us Clients. I was a little apprehensive before having my procedure but was reassured things were ok and and felt at ease.
        After care was fantastic xx

9. Donna G says:

Very professional and great results

10. Nicola S says:

I would highly recommend Nouvelle Aesthetix. From initial consultation to treatments, I cannot speak higher of the doctors.
        I had treatment for hair loss, and Dr Mugerwa was extremely understanding of my condition, and I had great results from the treatment.
        My procedure was performed with minimal pain, and all within my lunch hour!
        Thank you so much!

Reviews for “Nouvelle Aesthetix”

1. Cheryl says:

2. RH says:

3. Sian jaoko says:

4. Nicola S says:

5. Lynne Hughes says:

Very pleased with results

6. Moira says:

Would definitely recommend

7. Kim says:

8. Alee E says:

After care was fantastic xx

9. Donna G says:

Very professional and great results

10. Nicola S says:

My procedure was performed with minimal pain, and all within my lunch hour!
        Thank you so much!

Price list can be found here: PRICELIST

25 Brackenwood RoadHigher Bebington 25 Brackenwood Road