Novello Skin

Thursday 9:00- 16:00
Friday 9:00- 20:00
Saturday 9:00- 15:00

Novello Skin 2019-12-19
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 7th September 2017

A Registered General Nurse with overall experience in emergency, cardiology and dermatology nursing since 1998. Yuliya is a member of the Royal College of Nursing (RCN), British Association of Cosmetic Nurses (BACN) and Association of Nurse Prescribing (INP).

At Novello Skin we aim to provide non-surgical enhanced aesthetic solutions for people wishing to improve their appearance and confidence. Our philosophy is to achieve the best results for our clients through high quality services and acting in their best interests.

Non-surgical cosmetic treatments have become one of the most frequently performed procedures in aesthetic medicine. At Novello Skin we appreciate that it can be difficult to find the right treatment, the right practitioner and most importantly ensuring that the treatment is safe and effective. This is why support and dedicated, lawful practice of medical practitioners is important.

All consultations and procedures are performed by a qualified and skilled practitioner with years of experience in aesthetic industry and health care. It is our job to ensure the best care is offered to our patients during their ‘journey’ with Novello Skin.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Cellulite Treatment (Mechanical Massage)
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Hair Mesotherapy
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microsclerotherapy
    Microwave Treatment (Thread Veins)
    Mole Removal
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    PDO Breast Lift
    Plasma Therapy
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Sclerotherapy
    Sculptra
    Thread Lifting
    Yuliya Culley

Name: Yuliya Culley Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Novello Skin”

1. Heather Boughton says:

Where to begin….. I’ve been having various treatments for around ten years now. In Bristol, Gloucestershire and London.

I have always researched thoroughly, and I would never go to someone who was not a medically trained nurse or doctor. I have my own set of personal requirements, one of them being respect, and to be able to have very open and intelligent communication, without a defensive attitude, feeling I am being judged negatively….or being sold something I do not need.

Due to a few negative experiences in my past, I was slightly concerned about trying someone new. Yuliya is THE most professional, thorough, respectful and decent human being. Her professional boundaries are set in stone. Very important. As far as her passion for her career, along with her knowledge of each product, it astounds me that she has enough hours in the day to maintain her standards.

I am 59, and my skin and face are looking better now than they ever did when I was in my 20’s. She advises honestly, and understands that a good result should look natural. I’m currently having Sculptra treatments and have just had my second one. I’m absolutely delighted with the results, even just after my second. She offers so much post treatment information and so you really do need to do your bit too, in order to benefit from a treatment.

Yuliya deserves every success, now and in her future. She certainly works hard enough for it.

2. E says:

Yuliya is absolutely brilliant. My procedures have worked beautifully & I couldn’t be happier with the results. Her professionalism is second-to-none & the aftercare is a lovely touch not offered by any clinic I have previously been to. She certainly delivers the best results!

3. Lin says:

I can highly recommend Yulia at Novello. Yulia is passionate about what she does and deliveries a 1st class service. She is happy,courteous,professional and never makes you feel rushed. She always explains what she is going to do and deliveries fantastic results on each treatment. Yulia will also advise on the best products to use for your skin type and once again I can’t fault her recommendations. My skin is looking and feeling fantastic and that’s all down to you Yulia .. Thank You

4. Suzy says:

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the amazing job you did with my Botox! The result is perfect and I couldn’t be happier with it! I felt confident last night on stage with my skin and that’s so important as a singer. It’s made a big difference to my confidence generally. The procedure barely hurt and thank you for being so lovely.

Many, many thanks once again – I’m really thrilled and will be recommending you to every woman I know who wants Botox and other procedures!

5. Launa Wallace says:

Total trust and confidence in Yuliya who is professional beyond professional, her customer focus, treatments and aftercare are first class.

6. Tatjana Vos says:

It is very hard to find the trustworthy specialist and be in safe hands. Fortunately, I came across the Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner who believes that we are all unique and not ‘the same size fits all’. As result, my face looks fresh, very natural and my eyes are more open as well. This is Good Bye to tired looking skin with almost immediate, visiable results.
        It is an investment but it is so worth it!
        Thank you so much Yuliya for your magic hands. I am your loyal client! Everything is professional, precise and artistic technique wise.
        Choose the trusted Practitioner!

7. Todor says:

Yuliya has been looking after my skin for a while now and I can’t recommend her enough! Professionalism at the highest level! Thank you for always making me feel great xx

8. Natasha says:

The best results! I always leave Novello Skin feeling like I got exactly the aesthetic I wanted to achieve. Yuliya is always so lovely and welcoming, she really listens to what result I’m looking to gain from my treatment and I have always been really impressed with finished look. I have been to the clinic for fillers and more recently the perfect peel treatment (very much improved my adult acne and the overall tone of my skin) and I’m very happy with both. I would very much recommend this clinic 🙂

9. yvonne says:

Totally professional with high level of hygiene and expertise. Yuliya has treated me previously , an expert injector with virtually no discomfort at all and with fantastic results. An established clinic and the best in Gloucestershire, Yuliya makes you feel at ease is very friendly. 100% total satisfaction. I can highly recommend Yuliya and trust her completely.

10. J says:

Alway a professional and excellent service. Delighted with the results!

Reviews for “Novello Skin”

1. Heather Boughton says:

2. E says:

3. Lin says:

4. Suzy says:

5. Launa Wallace says:

6. Tatjana Vos says:

It is an investment but it is so worth it!
        Choose the trusted Practitioner!

7. Todor says:

8. Natasha says:

9. yvonne says:

10. J says:

Alway a professional and excellent service. Delighted with the results!

47 Rodney Road 47 Rodney Road