Peachy Health

Peachy Health 2020-10-15
Excellence Rated

Accredited 24th September 2020

Welcome to Peachy Health Clinic, established in 2008 by Dr Marios & Nikki
Josephidou.
Marios, is an experienced registered GP of 30 years with special interests in
Aesthetic Medicine, Health & Preventative Medicine, Care of the Elderly & holds a Diploma in this as well as one in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. He regularly keeps up to date, attending non-invasive
aesthetic treatment courses & continues to work as a GP within the NHS as well as his private Practice.

"As we age, our skin loses it’s elasticity & becomes more relaxed, collagen begins
to deteriorate & gravity can take it’s toll"

What can we do for you?

We offer wrinkle reducing injections (often referred to as Botox (TM)) as well as a range of Dermal filler products for Cheeks, Lips & Tear Troughs.
In addition we have Radiesse , to lift & define your face by stimulating your own collagen ans elastin production.
Redensity, a treatment which repairs & hydrates the skin is great for necks &
décolletage and helps your skin recapture some of its youthful vitality.

We pride ourselves in how we get to know our clients & providing natural looking
treatments.
Rest assured, all of our products are licensed & supplied from world leading
Pharmaceutical companies and their affliliated Pharmacies.

At Peachy Health we offer a free consultation for non- invasive Aesthetic treatment.
With plenty of time to discuss your requirement’s & treatment options.
There is absolutely no obligation to commit to any treatment.

Whether you are looking for a treatment plan or a one off ‘freshen up’ for that
special event we aim to make you feel confident & good about yourself.

Marios Josephidou

Name: Marios Josephidou Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Peachy Health”

1. SM says:

Marios is always so honest and a true professional. He never advises you to do more than you need. My results are always very natural.
        Nikki is also absolutely lovely and makes sure she reminds me in advance of my appointments.
        I can’t imagine going anywhere else and highly recommend Peachy!

2. Jane M says:

I have been visiting Marios for several years for both Botox and filler treatments. The clinic is highly professional (and Covid safe) and I have trust and confidence in all aspects of my experience and I am always very happy with the results

3. Hayley says:

Such a wonderful, friendly and professional clinic. I get great advice and i always leave extremely happy! I can’t recommend Peachy Clinic enough!

4. S H says:

Following a recommendation of the clinic by a friend, I have been coming regularly for ‘tweakments’ for a couple of years now. Marios is highly skilled and knowledgeable in the field of aesthetics and always sets realistic expectations of the treatments provided. Marios aims to treat each patient individually and always takes on board what I’m hoping to achieve. The practice runs smoothly and efficiently and I’m always greeted with a wonderful welcoming smile from Nikki. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

5. CF says:

Total professional, knowledgeable, friendly service from Nikki and Marios. Felt in safe hands from the very first moment, Marios is incredibly skilled at what he does and I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

6. Sally Riddington says:

I have been to this clinic for years and over this time I have always been more than happy with any treatment I have had I have also recommended numerous people to attend and all have been very happy with their treatments

7. Rhoda Obee says:

A totally refreshing experience. Professional, caring and knowledgeable – no hesitation in recommending Peachy Health!

8. Christina says:

Truly the kindest, friendliest service. Always happy with the service and my treatment. They go that extra mile for you and it’s greatly appreciated. Would highly recommend to anyone

9. Vanessa beardsmore says:

I have been coming to peachy health for many years and always receive perfect service and fantastic results. I can or recommend them high enough to do them justice.

10. K says:

Excellent Dr and treatments.
        I would only trust a Dr carrying out these treatments due to his attention to detail and care to ensures the face remains as natural as possible.

Reviews for “Peachy Health”

1. SM says:

I can’t imagine going anywhere else and highly recommend Peachy!

2. Jane M says:

3. Hayley says:

4. S H says:

5. CF says:

6. Sally Riddington says:

7. Rhoda Obee says:

8. Christina says:

9. Vanessa beardsmore says:

10. K says:

Excellent Dr and treatments.

Please contact us for prices.

11 Canon Harnett CourtWarren Park 11 Canon Harnett Court