Peachy Health

Peachy Health 2020-10-15
Excellence Rated

Accredited 24th September 2020

Welcome to Peachy Health Clinic, established in 2008 by Dr Marios & Nikki
Josephidou.
Marios, is an experienced registered GP of 30 years with special interests in
Aesthetic Medicine, Health & Preventative Medicine, Care of the Elderly & holds a Diploma in this as well as one in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. He regularly keeps up to date, attending non-invasive
aesthetic treatment courses & continues to work as a GP within the NHS as well as his private Practice.

"As we age, our skin loses it’s elasticity & becomes more relaxed, collagen begins
to deteriorate & gravity can take it’s toll"

What can we do for you?

We offer wrinkle reducing injections (often referred to as Botox (TM)) as well as a range of Dermal filler products for Cheeks, Lips & Tear Troughs.
In addition we have Radiesse , to lift & define your face by stimulating your own collagen ans elastin production.
Redensity, a treatment which repairs & hydrates the skin is great for necks &
décolletage and helps your skin recapture some of its youthful vitality.

We pride ourselves in how we get to know our clients & providing natural looking
treatments.
Rest assured, all of our products are licensed & supplied from world leading
Pharmaceutical companies and their affliliated Pharmacies.

At Peachy Health we offer a free consultation for non- invasive Aesthetic treatment.
With plenty of time to discuss your requirement’s & treatment options.
There is absolutely no obligation to commit to any treatment.

Whether you are looking for a treatment plan or a one off ‘freshen up’ for that
special event we aim to make you feel confident & good about yourself.

Marios Josephidou

Name: Marios Josephidou Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Peachy Health”

1. Jennifer says:

I would never go anywhere else!!

2. Chloe says:

Very professional and excellent at what they do! Always make me feel welcome and comfortable, I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

3. Louise says:

Marios and Nikki are simply the most professional and friendly team I have ever met. I could not be happier with my treatment. It was so nice to feel completely confident and in safe hands. I will be back and recommending everyone I know to Peachy health too. Thank you both

4. Jane says:

I travel 25 miles for regular treatments to Peachy Health, as Marius and Nikki are superb! Marius is extremely skilled, knowledgable and professional and Nikki is a welcoming delight! It’s always a pleasure to visit. 10 out of 10! Thank you

5. Georgia says:

The only word to sum Peachy Health Clinic up is AMAZING!!! I went to see Marios and Nikki and they were beyond lovely! Marios was so gentle and fixed my lips after having some lip fillers done 18 months ago that left my lips wonky. DR Marios gave me back my confidence and has honestly changed my life!

Marios & Nikki are just such lovely people and I would tell anyone to go to them! Can’t wait to see you in a couple of months!

6. Carly Dean says:

I have been going to Peachy for multiple treatments for almost 10 years now. They have always been able to meet my requirements and I have always left me with amazing results. Very professional and friendly company. Highly recommend to anyone seeking aesthetics treatment.

7. Jane Gibbs says:

Completely reassured knowing that my treatment would be administered by a Doctor.Both pre and post treatment advice given was excellent.Really pleased with the results of my treatment .I would highly recommend this practise.

8. JO says:

Such a great clinic. Great service, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Always feel I am in the best of hands!

9. Jo Heller says:

I have been visiting peachy Health for over 5 years and have always received the highest level of service and care both during and after my treatments.
        I have recommended peachy health to a number of family and friends who have also received the same level.
        I would never trust anyone but Marios to carry out my treatments.
        10/10 in every aspect.

10. Ellie Nicholas says:

Brilliant , friendly & honest, i come away feeling fantastic, can’t recommend it enough. Impeccable standard of care and service.

Reviews for “Peachy Health”

1. Jennifer says:

I would never go anywhere else!!

2. Chloe says:

3. Louise says:

4. Jane says:

5. Georgia says:

6. Carly Dean says:

7. Jane Gibbs says:

8. JO says:

9. Jo Heller says:

I would never trust anyone but Marios to carry out my treatments.
        10/10 in every aspect.

10. Ellie Nicholas says:

Please contact us for prices.

11 Canon Harnett CourtWarren Park 11 Canon Harnett Court