Peachy Health

Peachy Health 2020-10-15
Excellence Rated

Accredited 24th September 2020

Welcome to Peachy Health Clinic, established in 2008 by Dr Marios & Nikki
Josephidou.
Marios, is an experienced registered GP of 30 years with special interests in
Aesthetic Medicine, Health & Preventative Medicine, Care of the Elderly & holds a Diploma in this as well as one in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. He regularly keeps up to date, attending non-invasive
aesthetic treatment courses & continues to work as a GP within the NHS as well as his private Practice.

"As we age, our skin loses it’s elasticity & becomes more relaxed, collagen begins
to deteriorate & gravity can take it’s toll"

What can we do for you?

We offer wrinkle reducing injections (often referred to as Botox (TM)) as well as a range of Dermal filler products for Cheeks, Lips & Tear Troughs.
In addition we have Radiesse , to lift & define your face by stimulating your own collagen ans elastin production.
Redensity, a treatment which repairs & hydrates the skin is great for necks &
décolletage and helps your skin recapture some of its youthful vitality.

We pride ourselves in how we get to know our clients & providing natural looking
treatments.
Rest assured, all of our products are licensed & supplied from world leading
Pharmaceutical companies and their affliliated Pharmacies.

At Peachy Health we offer a free consultation for non- invasive Aesthetic treatment.
With plenty of time to discuss your requirement’s & treatment options.
There is absolutely no obligation to commit to any treatment.

Whether you are looking for a treatment plan or a one off ‘freshen up’ for that
special event we aim to make you feel confident & good about yourself.

Marios Josephidou

Name: Marios Josephidou Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Peachy Health”

1. Sarah says:

I couldn’t recommend Peachy Health enough! Both Marios & Nikki always make me feel very welcome and their clinic is kept immaculate and I feel very safe and comfortable whenever I visit. I’ve been coming to them for a few years now and I’m always over the moon with the results I get. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

2. Alban massingham says:

I really couldn’t recommend dr marios and Nikki at peachy health enough! Over the last 8 years I have been to many dr’s and clinics for treatments all with what results I was very content with, until I saw dr Maurice, and then I was over the moon with the results. I honestly did not know these kind of results where possible, and to look so natural at the same time. Dr Maurice uses his expertise to give solid advice and really looks your face to give a personalised treatment. Dr or magician call him what you please but I really wish I would of found them both sooner.

3. Lizzy Finning says:

I can’t recommend Peachy Health highly enough to anyone. The team are professional, welcoming and polite. The environment is clean and very comfortable. The treatments are carried out by a qualified doctor who is very friendly and informative. Questions are answered with ease and his knowledge and expertise on aesthetics is outstanding. Keep up the excellent work Marios and Nikki

4. Angela Howley says:

I have been going to this clinic for four years now and I honestly wouldn’t go anywhere else! Both Marios and Nikki go out of their way to make you feel as welcomed and comfortable as possible. I have had many treatments and wouldn’t trust my face with anyone else! Mario’s doesn’t treat your face as a “colour by numbers” which some places do. Every treatment is tailor made to your own unique face and I’ve never had anyone even ask if I have Botox! People just say how well I look for 48 and that is down to him!

5. Mandy Killian says:

I have been visiting The Peachy Health clinic for approx 4 years. I would never dream of having this work done under anyone else. Marios is a GP a professional in his medical and aesthetics field. I have had botox and fillers, over the years and lip augmentation recently in addition to botox and fillers after going through a long illness. The results are phenomenal, I have had friends and family ask if I have had a surgical facelift. I am so thrilled and feel like a new woman! A Consistent professional service and fabulous Results results every time. Thank you Peachy Health Clinic, you are amazing!

6. Debbie says:

Marios & Nikki are not only highly professional but really nice people too! I’ve been coming here now for three years for filler injections & Marios, who is highly experienced in this field, always makes sure the results are exactly what I wanted. Would highly recommend Peachy Clinic to anyone.

7. Emma says:

This clinic is amazing, very professional and spotless. Marios & Nikki are very friendly and welcoming and know exactly what they are doing. Would highly recommend this clinic and wouldn’t go any where else.

8. Sarah says:

I have been going to Peachy Health Clinic for a couple of years now. I have Botox and lip augmentation and the results are amazing. The team are always welcoming, friendly, knowledgeable and very professional.

9. Sarah says:

I have been going to Peachy Health clinic for a couple of years now and I wouldn’t go with anyone else! The results of my Botox and lip augmentation are amazing. The team are very welcoming and friendly and as a nurse myself I understand the importance of safe practice. Peachy health is always very professional and knowledgable.

10. Myriam Frafar says:

I am absolutely delighted with my treatments at Peachy Health Clinic, and feel very safe knowing that I am in the hand of a GP.

Reviews for “Peachy Health”

1. Sarah says:

2. Alban massingham says:

3. Lizzy Finning says:

4. Angela Howley says:

5. Mandy Killian says:

6. Debbie says:

7. Emma says:

8. Sarah says:

9. Sarah says:

10. Myriam Frafar says:

Please contact us for prices.

11 Canon Harnett CourtWarren Park 11 Canon Harnett Court