Peachy Health

Sunday Closed

Peachy Health 2021-10-06

Accredited 24th September 2020

Welcome to Peachy Health Clinic, established in 2008 by Dr Marios & Nikki
Josephidou.
Marios, is an experienced registered GP of 30 years with special interests in
Aesthetic Medicine, Health & Preventative Medicine, Care of the Elderly & holds a Diploma in this as well as one in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. He regularly keeps up to date, attending non-invasive
aesthetic treatment courses & continues to work as a GP within the NHS as well as his private Practice.

“As we age, our skin loses it’s elasticity & becomes more relaxed, collagen begins
to deteriorate & gravity can take it’s toll.”

What can we do for you?

We offer wrinkle reducing injections (often referred to as Botox (TM)) as well as a range of Dermal filler products for Cheeks, Lips & Tear Troughs.
In addition we have Radiesse , to lift & define your face by stimulating your own collagen and elastin production.
Redensity, a treatment which repairs & hydrates the skin is great for necks &
décolletage and helps your skin recapture some of its youthful vitality.

We pride ourselves in how we get to know our clients & providing natural looking
treatments.
Rest assured, all of our products are licensed & supplied from world leading
Pharmaceutical companies and their affliliated Pharmacies.

At Peachy Health we offer a free consultation for non- invasive Aesthetic treatment.
With plenty of time to discuss your requirement’s & treatment options.
There is absolutely no obligation to commit to any treatment.

Whether you are looking for a treatment plan or a one off ‘freshen up’ for that
special event we aim to make you feel confident & good about yourself.

Marios Josephidou

Name: Marios Josephidou Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Peachy Health”

1. Nicole says:

Peachy health is great. Very natural looking results. Highly recommend Marios and Nikki is lovely.

2. Julie Ann Wells says:

Marius and Nicky are truly professional lovely people and I can understand why they are always booked.
        I’ve found Marius nothing but a gent who is only wanting the best for you, he has never advised me on financial benefit for his company, always in what is beneficial for you as a client . I would recommend them whole heartedly..

3. Carla says:

I’ve had a number of treatments at peachy health clinic over the last few years from botox, lip fillers, profhilo and various other services.
        Not only am I very pleased with the results I’ve seen but I find this clinic very caring and friendly, nothing is too much trouble.
        I would never go anywhere else for my treatments and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a professional and personal experience.
        Top marks from me

4. Tina Doran says:

I cannot recommend Peachy Health highly enough. I’ve been visiting them for many years and have always been very satisfied… many thanks Peachy team

5. Mia says:

Absolutely fantastic clinic – lovely staff who are welcoming and make you feel at ease – 1st class service and am always so happy with the results from my treatment – would highly recommend!

6. Tracy Martin says:

I’ve been coming here for years to have my treatments. Always pleased with the results. Staff are always friendly and helpful.

7. Rachel says:

Excellent team very friendly

8. Cheryle says:

Fabulous service

9. LY says:

Very professional (but friendly!), clinical, with natural but superb results. They listen, and understand the clients requirements and will adjust each treatment to the client accordingly.

10. Naomi says:

I have been coming to Marios for years. I can’t fault Peachy Health. Amazing service, results and lovely people. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Reviews for “Peachy Health”

1. Nicole says:

2. Julie Ann Wells says:

3. Carla says:

Top marks from me

4. Tina Doran says:

5. Mia says:

6. Tracy Martin says:

7. Rachel says:

Excellent team very friendly

8. Cheryle says:

Fabulous service

9. LY says:

10. Naomi says:

Please contact us for prices.

11 Canon Harnett CourtWarren Park 11 Canon Harnett Court