Perfect Skin

Frances Furlong

15 Heathcote Grove, Chingford, E4 6RZ

Perfect Skin 2021-06-11
Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 26th November 2020

Frances Furlong qualified as a Registered Adult Nurse in 1999 from St Bartholomew’s Hospital, London specialising in acute medicine within the NHS at The Royal London Hospital. After 3 years she then moved into laser ophthalmology and became nursing sister responsible for 3 clinics in the south of England. This then inspired her to move into laser dermatology and aesthetics, where she worked in different locations in Harley St thus enabling her to become a specialist in laser and light treatments gaining her Diploma in 2006. She worked in the city as registered manager for non-surgical treatments from 2004 -2009.
In 2004 she was awarded an honours degree in aesthetic medicine from the University of Greenwich with a keen interest in acne management.

Frances is highly experienced in Botulinum Toxin type a, dermal and volumising fillers, skin peels, microdermabrasion, mesotherapy, Derma Roller, laser and light therapy.
Since 2005 Frances has written for national newspapers with her own weekly advice column, ‘ask the expert’, for The Daily Star and she has also written for numerous publications such as Elle, Woman and Home, Top Sante and appeared on GMTV demonstrating the use of mesotherapy. In April 2010 Frances joined Cosmetic Healthcare solutions as co-director and further established clinics in London and Essex, and gaining much press and publicity for the company. The client base and reputation Frances has built within the industry has made her a growing success.

In March 2011 Frances decided to develop her own company Perfect Skin. Frances qualified from the University of Essex as an independent nurse prescriber in April 2010 and is a member of the Royal College of Nursing as well as the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses. In Feb 2011 she spoke at Professional Beauty at the Excel Centre with regards to a new exciting concept – the 8 week non-surgical face lift. She was asked to attend the Instyle magazine beauty awards as a guest judge at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in Feb 2011.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Cryotherapy
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Hair Removal
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Microsclerotherapy
    Plexr
    Frances Furlong

Name: Frances Furlong Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Perfect Skin”

1. lOUISE says:

Absolutely first class top-up treatment by Frances after initial appointment in Dec. Highly recommended her and Perfect Skin.

2. Corina says:

It was a lovely experience . Francis knew exactly what I wanted and needed .. I am very pleased with the results .and hope to have more done soon

3. Christina says:

Such amazing results with my treatments from Frances. My Tear Trough Filler has literally taken 20 years off the appearance of my eyes. I look so much less tired and refreshed. Excellent results with my Botox treatment too. Thank you so much.

4. Fiona says:

Always a professional service from start to finish through booking to appointment. I trust Frances 110%. She always puts you at your ease and the results speak for themselves.

5. Jane says:

6. DS says:

Frances listens to one’s concerns and then explains with care and clarity how best to achieve those results. My skin and general well-being are testament to her fine work.

She is committed to researching the products and treatments which will benefit all her clients. I would highly recommend her.

DS
        Felsted, Essex

7. Angela says:

I have known Frances in a working capacity for the last 11 years, running her Perfect Skin clinic at my Salon, The White Studio every month.

Frances’ knowledge and professionalism ensure she is at the top of her field. My clients are all extremely happy with the very high standard of her work. Her wealth of knowledge not just in muscle relaxants and fillers, but also peels, miso therapy, cryotherapy and Plexr shows her all encompassing approach to skin rejuvenation and improvement. She is always in touch with recent advances within the industry but never drawn in to a fad.

Frances always ensures a full comprehensive consultation prior to treatment to engage with the client and for them to fully understand the treatment they are having and their expectations. Many a time she has dissuaded clients to certain procedures if she genuinely feels they would not be suitable. This really builds trust between client and Frances and they really do trust her.

I am very proud to have Frances Furlong running her clinic at my salon – I have all my skin rejuvenation treatments with her too, I would not trust anyone else.

8. Emma says:

I started seeing Frances originally for my fitness modelling which I was very serious about and it was so important not only for my confidence which I needed in order for me to perform well on stage was to have flawless skin.

I have aways been very serious about my fitness training which lead me into the fitness modelling industry.

Being a judge in past myself one of the main criteria’s is to have a healthily facial glow. This gives me confidence and allows me to perform better as a result. When exercising and dieting to the extreme to achieve the right look on stage there are a lot of nutritional sacrifices that have to be made, which can cause my skin to look dull, sunken, gaunt, dry and tired looking. This is due to the lack of vitamins in my body.

I have been seeing Frances for 10 years now and i can honestly say her work is always first class. She provided me with a bespoke skin regime which helps me with my skin concerns. I am currently having a course of derma rollers combined with Mesotherapy Vitamin injections for skin repair and tightening. Together with my Muscle Relaxing injections and B12 injections i notice that my skin looks glowing, fresh and radiant.

Frances always provides an elite service and will make you feel amazing inside and out. I cannot thank Frances enough for given me such confidence and having the perfect skin i have always dreamed of. I don’t know what I would do without her. Thank you Frances.

9. Sandra says:

Always love coming to see Francis, very professional and helpful, makes you feel at ease xx

10. Rosemina says:

Love Francis she is amazing been with her for years

Reviews for “Perfect Skin”

1. lOUISE says: