Private London Clinic

Friday: 9am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 9pm
Sunday: 9am - 9pm

Private London Clinic 2021-09-22
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 200

Accredited 4th June 2017

Rupesh at Private London Clinic has been practising and specialises in non-surgical cosmetic treatments including anti-wrinkle injections (BOTOX), dermal fillers, profhilo, skin peels, Sunekos and micro needling. He believes in and treats individuals only to give them a fantastic natural looking result just as you want them to be.

When asked Rupesh about his anti-wrinkle treatments he says, ''It is a quick treatment and only takes 20minutes, is virtually pain free and no one would ever know that i have been to you."
Rupesh makes his treatments convenient and also gives you 100% privacy.

He has both male and female clients all over Central London and he also travels international if requested. A lot of his clients happen to be international ( Middle Eastern, Indian, American, European and Brazilians, etc ) in their thirties and forties, educated and those who demand complete privacy…

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Rupesh Shah

Name: Rupesh Shah Regulatory Body: GPhC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Private London Clinic”

1. Daniel says:

Great service

2. Clare says:

Very helpful advise on the right treatment for me. Thank you!

3. Patricia says:

Excellent

4. Violet C says:

“I absolutely love Rupesh!! I have been going to him for the last six months and the service he provides has never been short of outstanding and the results he achieves are exceptional. I’d highly recommend to anyone who’s considering BOTOX and DERMAL FILLERS as you just cannot get any better than him.

Rupesh has brought my lips to perfection. He used Juvederm Volbella and got them subtle and natural. The prices he charges are amazingly reasonable for all the leading brands he uses. I think he may be the most reasonable in Harley Street. I could not recommend his place more.

5. Lilly says:

Arrived early and so was seen early. Rupesh was professional and friendly, I’ve had the procedure done before elsewhere so knew the drill, it was quick and easy. Good value and highly recommend!

6. Anonymous says:

Very professional, no hard sell. Rupesh Shah was so warm and informative in my first appointment also he was very honest about what I wanted to achieve. Now I know exactly what I want, I’ve already booked an appointment to do Botox in three areas with Rupesh I’m sure I’ll be very satisfied.

7. Nina says:

Rupesh is amazing, really takes his time to make any treatment bespoke just for you and I couldn’t be happier with the results!

8. Anon says:

Calming and skilled. Thank you

9. Paula Abbott says:

“After my visit to you for my Botox and fillers for my lips i would like to express how very very pleased I am with the results and will be returning for more treatment in the future I have had similar procedures processes in the past but none as good as the treatment I received from yourself there was no discomfort whatsoever so I will look forward to my next session in your clinic and will be recommending you to others.

10. Anon says:

Really friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend.

Reviews for “Private London Clinic”

1. Daniel says:

Great service

2. Clare says:

Very helpful advise on the right treatment for me. Thank you!

3. Patricia says:

Excellent

4. Violet C says:

5. Lilly says:

6. Anonymous says:

7. Nina says:

8. Anon says:

Calming and skilled. Thank you

9. Paula Abbott says:

10. Anon says:

Really friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend.

CONSULTATIONS
      Free Skin & Treatment Consultation

WRINKLE REDUCING INJECTIONS
      One Area - £175 (women) £200 (men)
      Two Areas - £200 (women) £250 (men)
      Three Areas - £250 (women) £275 (men)

HYPERHIDROSIS

Juvederm Voluma 1ml - £250
      Juvederm Voluma 2ml - £475
      Juvederm Volift 1ml - £250
      Juvederm Volbella 1ml - £250
      Juvederm Volite 1ml - £250

PROFHILO
      One Profhilo Treatment 2ml £300 (1 syringe)
      Two Profhilo Treatments 2x2ml - £550 (one month apart)
      Profhilo Face or Neck (1 syringe) £300 (1 syringe)
      Profhilo Face & Neck (2 syringe) £550 (2 syringes)
      Profhilo Bingo Wings (2 syringe) £550 (2 syringes)
      Profhilo Back Of Hands (1 syringe) £300 (1 syringe)

DERMAPEN SKIN TREATMENT WITH CHEMICAL PEEL