{my}skin

Friday: 8.30am - 6.30pm
Saturday: 9am - 4.30pm
Sunday: CLOSED

{my}skin 2019-08-23
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 19th September 2016

Putney Dental Practice is part of the mydentist group. mydentist is Europe’s largest dental company and has a network of 600 dental practices nationwide who look after the needs of over 10 million patients. Their success has been achieved by focusing on delivering the best possible patient care, the highest clinical standards and a comprehensive range of treatments.

Choosing to undergo your treatment at Putney Dental Practice comes with a range of added benefits you won’t get anywhere else. Our practice is led by Dentist, Uma Jeyanathan who has been practicing for over 10 years and holds additional qualifications in facial aesthetics.

Her expert knowledge of facial anatomy combined with her familiarity of carrying out injection procedures means that she is ideally placed to help you achieve fantastic and consistent treatment outcomes. Uma treats thousands of patients every year, which gives you the added assurance that you’ll be in a pair of trusted and familiar hands that are equipped to deliver safe and effective treatments to help you to keep tell-tale signs of ageing or problem skin at bay. On your first visit you will attend an in-depth consultation with Uma who will talk to you about your concerns and discuss the different options that are available to you.

At Putney Dental Practice we believe in providing you with open and honest advice, not only to ensure you achieve the best results from your treatment but to ensure you are fully equipped with all the relevant information to make an informed decision.

Dr Uma Jeyanathan

Name: Dr Uma Jeyanathan Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “{my}skin”

1. Jane Dyckhoff says:

I can’t recommend Uma enough. She is welcoming, reassuring, respectful, professional and very talented. I couldn’t have been more happy with the results.

2. Jessica Fletcher says:

Really satisfied by the care provided. Very professional service. I would happily recommend Dentist Uma to others.

3. Stacey says:

Uma’s Botox treatment makes me look younger and is very natural. When the lines come back they are softer then before. I am so pleased. Stacey, 36

4. Kristina says:

I was originally really nervous about doing preventative Botox but Uma has always made it look so natural that nobody has ever notice although I’ve been doing it regularly for 18 months! She is gentle, meticulous and trust worthy. Thank you, I feel so much more confident! Kristina, 25

5. Irene bennett says:

6. Katarzyna Skurka says:

I can highly recommend Uma’s service. Very professional. Uma explain the botox treatment and answer all my questions. I am very happy all my wrinkles gone also my forehead become very smooth. Uma always checking and looking after all patients. If you think about botox treatment ….CALL UMA

Thank you Uma and see you in few months.

7. Bee says:

Wonderful work getting rid of my frown line and crow’s feet. Uma is a real perfectionist . Thank you!

8. serena schellenberg says:

Uma is by far the best consultant for Botox and filler I’ve been to in the last 15 years and I’ve been treated by 4. She shows she clearly cares and organises a follow up which no others have offered.

9. Alexandra Nelson says:

I’m even happier now than I was initially. I went back to work the following day and with a small amount of concealer no one noticed despite being sat in a lecture hall next to friends and colleagues.

I’ve just finished a week of nights and I can really tell that I just don’t look as worn or crinkled. Very subtle but makes my face looks like I’ve been having a very relaxing time.

Thank you so much! See you next year!

10. CW says:

I can’t believe what a difference it has made- there’s no obvious way of telling I’ve had it other than a few more compliments saying I look ‘fresh’. My partner commented that I looked ‘well-rested’!! My crows feet have smoothed out beautifully! Uma is such a caring practitioner and made me feel totally relaxed. She has a real eye for what will look good in a neutral way and I have absolute confidence in her.

Reviews for “{my}skin”

1. Jane Dyckhoff says:

2. Jessica Fletcher says:

3. Stacey says:

4. Kristina says:

5. Irene bennett says:

6. Katarzyna Skurka says:

Thank you Uma and see you in few months.

7. Bee says:

8. serena schellenberg says:

9. Alexandra Nelson says:

Thank you so much! See you next year!

10. CW says: