{my}skin

Friday: 8.30am - 6.30pm
Saturday: 9am - 4.30pm
Sunday: CLOSED

{my}skin 2019-08-23
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 19th September 2016

Putney Dental Practice is part of the mydentist group. mydentist is Europe’s largest dental company and has a network of 600 dental practices nationwide who look after the needs of over 10 million patients. Their success has been achieved by focusing on delivering the best possible patient care, the highest clinical standards and a comprehensive range of treatments.

Choosing to undergo your treatment at Putney Dental Practice comes with a range of added benefits you won’t get anywhere else. Our practice is led by Dentist, Uma Jeyanathan who has been practicing for over 10 years and holds additional qualifications in facial aesthetics.

Her expert knowledge of facial anatomy combined with her familiarity of carrying out injection procedures means that she is ideally placed to help you achieve fantastic and consistent treatment outcomes. Uma treats thousands of patients every year, which gives you the added assurance that you’ll be in a pair of trusted and familiar hands that are equipped to deliver safe and effective treatments to help you to keep tell-tale signs of ageing or problem skin at bay. On your first visit you will attend an in-depth consultation with Uma who will talk to you about your concerns and discuss the different options that are available to you.

At Putney Dental Practice we believe in providing you with open and honest advice, not only to ensure you achieve the best results from your treatment but to ensure you are fully equipped with all the relevant information to make an informed decision.

Dr Uma Jeyanathan

Name: Dr Uma Jeyanathan Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “{my}skin”

1. Sam says:

Uma was wonderful. I can highly recommend her. I saw her for anti wrinkle injections and found her practice to be of a high standard. She was kind, knowledgable and professional in her approach.

2. Annabell Seevaratnam says:

I have been coming to Uma over last year for regular facial peels. I had an initial consultation after a recommendation from a friend. Uma is fantastically knowledgeable in her field and knew exactly how to address my skin concerns (pigmentation and large pores) one year on I get lots of compliments about my skin and the area of pigmentation that seemed to be a permanent fixture is considerably faded. Thank you Uma!

3. Nathalie says:

I am a nervous patient and Uma put me at ease throughout all my treatment. I am really happy with the results and will definitely be back for further treatment

4. Carolina Revilla says:

I saw Uma for my teardrops. I looked tired because of my eyes. I cannot recommend Uma highly enough to everybody. You can see from the first moment that she is extremely knowledgeable. Treatment was pain free and I am extremely happy with the results.

5. Carrina says:

Uma is a true skincare specialist, and very passionate about giving the best service tailored to each individual client. I had a skin peel, which Uma tailored to the areas of my face that needed different acids. The clinic was spotlessly clean, professional and I was very impressed with her friendly and helpful staff. You must go see Uma if you want to improve how you feel about your face!

6. Felicity Murray says:

Dr Uma Jeyanathan is fantastic.

7. Sophie says:

I feel completely confident in Uma’s treatments, I think she listens carefully and suggests the best course of action without overselling. My aim is a natural refreshed look which she has achieved and I receive lots of compliments on how well I look without any asking if I have had any work done! She is lovely and passionate about what she does which makes the whole experience really enjoyable. I feel great.

8. Sophie says:

9. Mariola says:

Uma was very kind and gentle highly recommended!

10. Lucy says:

I had my first ever treatment with Uma after twiddling my thumbs for weeks (months!). I have incredibly sensitive and reaction prone skin so was naturally cautious. After my initial consultation I was put completely at ease and my treatment was tailored perfectly to my needs. The results were wonderful and not a single reaction or sensitivity flair up. Something that can only be achieved when you are in truly expert hands and care. I will be having them here more often and with confidence.

Reviews for “{my}skin”

1. Sam says:

2. Annabell Seevaratnam says:

3. Nathalie says:

4. Carolina Revilla says:

5. Carrina says:

6. Felicity Murray says:

Dr Uma Jeyanathan is fantastic.

7. Sophie says:

8. Sophie says:

9. Mariola says:

Uma was very kind and gentle highly recommended!

10. Lucy says: