{my}skin

Friday: 8.30am - 6.30pm
Saturday: 9am - 4.30pm
Sunday: CLOSED

{my}skin 2019-08-23
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 19th September 2016

Putney Dental Practice is part of the mydentist group. mydentist is Europe’s largest dental company and has a network of 600 dental practices nationwide who look after the needs of over 10 million patients. Their success has been achieved by focusing on delivering the best possible patient care, the highest clinical standards and a comprehensive range of treatments.

Choosing to undergo your treatment at Putney Dental Practice comes with a range of added benefits you won’t get anywhere else. Our practice is led by Dentist, Uma Jeyanathan who has been practicing for over 10 years and holds additional qualifications in facial aesthetics.

Her expert knowledge of facial anatomy combined with her familiarity of carrying out injection procedures means that she is ideally placed to help you achieve fantastic and consistent treatment outcomes. Uma treats thousands of patients every year, which gives you the added assurance that you’ll be in a pair of trusted and familiar hands that are equipped to deliver safe and effective treatments to help you to keep tell-tale signs of ageing or problem skin at bay. On your first visit you will attend an in-depth consultation with Uma who will talk to you about your concerns and discuss the different options that are available to you.

At Putney Dental Practice we believe in providing you with open and honest advice, not only to ensure you achieve the best results from your treatment but to ensure you are fully equipped with all the relevant information to make an informed decision.

Dr Uma Jeyanathan

Name: Dr Uma Jeyanathan Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “{my}skin”

1. CG says:

The new set up at the myskin clinic is great! You can have your skin analysed by a machine, and Uma takes time to describe the findings and what treatment is best for you! I have had some facial peels done with Uma and noticed an improvement in my pore size and friends have commented that my skin looks glowing! Uma is super knowledgeable and discusses the science behind the treatment – trust me it works! I also have anti wrinkle injections with Uma and have lovely natural results.

2. Becky Poole says:

So happy and impressed with the care, attention and professionalism before, during and after my treatment. I am now looking fresh faced and feeling more confident. No-one seems to be able to work out why I look younger! Thank you Uma!

3. Louise Boyce says:

I was so happy with the treatment and the consultation. Uma really understands skin and can identify what your skin needs – it feels very bespoke and I’ll be back for sure!

4. Anouschka says:

After having another doctor for over ten years I was anxious about seeing someone new. I shouldn’t have been. Uma is excellent. I feel like I now have a fresher, natural look. I was made to feel very comfortable and I barely felt the needles. I’m definitely going back to her (probably for the next ten years ;-))! Very happy customer.

5. Eassun says:

This was my first experience as a patient at this practice. Being slightly nervous Uma put me at total ease and walked me through all options with expert knowledge. Procedure was totally pain free. Would highly recommend!

6. Sharon Sall says:

I cannot recommend Uma highly enough. She was so professional and knowledgeable on her subject as well as being gentle, kind and friendly and took every single detail of my requests on board. I am utterly thrilled with the results we have achieved and would urge anybody interested in non surgical facial aesthetic treatment to book for a consultation and chat with her! Thank you Uma – you will definitely be seeing me on a regular basis!

7. Jenny says:

Great experience, will happily recommend to others and will definitely revisit.

8. Becky says:

Never did I believe something could make my hands look young again apart from a good cream but Uma has shown me the light. A pain free short procedure which has taken years off and Uma talked me though every stage making me feel totally at ease. I’m so happy and highly recommend.

9. Liz Haslehurst says:

Uma is very knowledgeable and passionate about facial aesthetics. I feel in very safe hands and will be returning for more treatment soon!

10. LoUise petranca says:

This is a great practice and an even better dentist. Uma did a brilliant job of talking me through all the options and making me comfortable. I am over the moon with the results. Very natural look. Just what I was after.

Reviews for “{my}skin”

1. CG says:

2. Becky Poole says:

3. Louise Boyce says:

4. Anouschka says:

5. Eassun says:

6. Sharon Sall says:

7. Jenny says:

Great experience, will happily recommend to others and will definitely revisit.

8. Becky says: