Rebecca Taylor Aesthetics

Rebecca Taylor

The Old Railway Station, Green Road, Newmarket, CB8 9WT

By appointment only.

Rebecca Taylor Aesthetics 2021-11-25
            Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 20th November 2018

Rebecca Taylor is a Registered Nurse and Independent Aesthetic Nurse Prescriber with a passion for preventative medicine and ageing well, with her own skin clinic based in Suffolk. Having completed her nursing degree in Cambridge, she has undertaken various aesthetic courses and has recently achieved distinction in her MSc in Cosmetic Medicine. Rebecca regularly attends additional training seminars to ensure she is providing the latest evidence-based techniques in anti-ageing and facial rejuvenation and was mentored by a leading London Aesthetic Doctor and Cosmetic Surgeon.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Chin Enhancement
    Cryotherapy
    Dermal Filler Dissolving
    Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    HIFU Body
    HIFU Face
    Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Jaw Enhancement
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Microdermabrasion
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Skin Pen
    Tear Trough Filler
    Rebecca Taylor

Name: Rebecca Taylor Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Essential Training Curriculum Badge Professional Non-Surgical Badge Diploma

Reviews for “Rebecca Taylor Aesthetics”

1. Caroline says:

Rebecca is so warm and welcoming. She puts you at ease and makes you believe you are the most beautiful woman on the planet.

2. Helen says:

Very professional, as always. Also impressed with the new premises

3. Katherine says:

Very professional and friendly, Tia and Ruby were great, they explained every step. Would recommend to friends and family.

4. Jan says:

Ruby was lovely as was the most relaxing treatment, all carried out in the new gorgeous clinic. As usual a fabulous experience

5. Marion says:

Rebecca is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I felt very at ease, loved my treatment and will definitely be a client for life!

6. Abbie says:

Kristy is wonderful – could not be happier that I found her and very impressed with my treatment so far – fabulous results and only 2 sessions in!v

7. k says:

Rebecca was so informative, kind and professional for my fractional resurfacing treatment. She went through the whole process before hand and ensured I was comfortable through out. I look forward to my results after course of treatment.

8. Wayne says:

Great , as usual , professional, wouldn’t go anywhere else

9. Kerrie says:

Really lovely facial, my skin in glowing! Always such a great service and really accommodating! Kristy was fabulous and very happy to share her knowledge of treatments and what would be good for my skin. So informative. Overall very satisfied, love visiting – always a great service. Thank you!

10. Kerry says:

Facial was lovely and my skin felt amazing but the part where we went over my lips has brought me out in multiple coldsores

Reviews for “Rebecca Taylor Aesthetics”

1. Caroline says: