Rebecca Taylor Aesthetics

Rebecca Taylor

The Old Railway Station, Green Road, Newmarket, CB8 9WT

By appointment only.

Rebecca Taylor Aesthetics 2021-11-25
            Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 20th November 2018

Rebecca Taylor is a Registered Nurse and Independent Aesthetic Nurse Prescriber with a passion for preventative medicine and ageing well, with her own skin clinic based in Suffolk. Having completed her nursing degree in Cambridge, she has undertaken various aesthetic courses and has recently achieved distinction in her MSc in Cosmetic Medicine. Rebecca regularly attends additional training seminars to ensure she is providing the latest evidence-based techniques in anti-ageing and facial rejuvenation and was mentored by a leading London Aesthetic Doctor and Cosmetic Surgeon.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Chin Enhancement
    Cryotherapy
    Dermal Filler Dissolving
    Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    HIFU Body
    HIFU Face
    Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Jaw Enhancement
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Microdermabrasion
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Skin Pen
    Tear Trough Filler
    Rebecca Taylor

Name: Rebecca Taylor Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Essential Training Curriculum Badge Professional Non-Surgical Badge Diploma

Reviews for “Rebecca Taylor Aesthetics”

1. Michelle says:

Beautiful new location and 5 star service and treatments as always! Rebecca and her team are warm and friendly and really know their stuff

2. Charlotte says:

Very happy with the results, as always! Would highly recommend to others

3. Allan says:

As always, effortless, incredibly knowledgable and running to time!!

4. Rebecca says:

If you are looking for professional skin care treatments, I highly recommend Rebecca Taylor Aesthetics. Rebecca ensured I was comfortable, well informed, and welcomed during my lip enhancement treatment start to finish. The office is warm and inviting as well as very clean and professional. Rebecca kept me informed every step of the treatment and really ensured that my time in office was pleasant. I am very pleased with the results achieved and would recommend to anyone looking for a professional skincare treatment to visit her.

5. Jenna says:

Kristie was fantastic as usual, new place is beautiful and reception staff very helpful.

6. Katie says:

I have found Rebecca to be brilliant since starting to see her about six months ago. She is extremely knowledgeable and the improvement in my skin in this period has been amazing. Since starting with Rebecca, I have been able to come off of long term antibiotics, and avoid starting stronger medication which would have been my next course of action. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Rebecca to others!

7. Fiona says:

Very happy with my treatment, and all the staff I have come across have been so lovely.

8. Barbara says:

Lovely appointment. Tranquil and pleasant surroundings and friendly, knowledgeable staff. I would definitely recommend Rebecca Taylor Aesthetics.

9. Kes says:

Rebecca was so lovely helping me to find the best plan for my skin. She was very informative about my treatment, friendly and professional throughout and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her services- I will definitely be back soon as I’m already loving the results. Thank you ever so much!

10. Janine says:

Great service provided by the team and advice throughout the consultation. I was given options about my treatment and personalized recommendations.

Reviews for “Rebecca Taylor Aesthetics”

1. Michelle says:

2. Charlotte says:

Very happy with the results, as always! Would highly recommend to others

3. Allan says:

As always, effortless, incredibly knowledgable and running to time!!

4. Rebecca says: