Rejuvenating Solutions

Susie Byass

6 The Chandlery , Quayside, Berwick upon Tweed, TD15 1HE

Monday to Friday 10.00am to 4.00pm

Rejuvenating Solutions 2020-01-13

Accredited 14th September 2014

Susie has a degree in nursing – and an MSc in Nursing Practice, which enables her to operate at an advanced level of clinical practice. An Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Independent Nurse Prescriber since 2004, she has a wealth of experience spanning 27 years, both in and out of the NHS. Susie’s decision to specialise in Aesthetic Medicine has been influenced by her primary care experience in the specialist areas of Women’s Health and Dermatology. Susie has undertaken her Medical Aesthetic training with some of the leading edge trainers within the Aesthetic arena.

Susie’s passion is the promotion of health and well being, which underpins the ethos at Rejuvenating Solutions for ensuring that only safe and appropriate, evidence-based treatments are performed.

As a dedicated professional, Susie is continually updating and refining her skills through ongoing professional development – and she is accountable not only to her patients but also accountable and regulated by the Nursing and Midwifery Council to ensure professional integrity and standards are maintained and upheld.

Susie (susan) Byass

Name: Susie (susan) Byass Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Rejuvenating Solutions”

1. Adele Dougal says:

Fantastic clinic and great staff. The advice and treatment that I have had have completely changed my skin.

2. Carys Walker says:

3. Michelle Collin says:

4. Alison Michell says:

* Fantastic customer relations
        * Professional + quality service
        * Great advice + results

5. Anne says:

A friendly, caring, professional and discreet approach. My treatment has made me feel more confident about my appearance. Thank you so much. I can now wear lipstick again!

6. Julie says:

I had been intrigued by botox but had never dared to try it until a friend confessed to having botox with Susie. I had not even noticed that she had had anything done apart from the fact that I kept telling her how well she was looking! She looked so natural. I did have botox treatment with Susie following a detailed assessment and explanation of what was involved. I returned a week later to have my treatment. This gave me the chance to digest both the leaflet and verbal information that Susie had given to me prior to my treatment. I am thrilled with the effects and the quality of care I have received.

7. Nicola Upton says:

8. Nikki says:

Lovely staff, really friendly. Everything explained thoroughly so knew what was happening at all times and felt reassured.

9. Michelle Dyter says:

10. Anon says:

Cannot recommend Rejuvenation Solutions enough. First class in every aspect.

Reviews for “Rejuvenating Solutions”

1. Adele Dougal says:

2. Carys Walker says:

3. Michelle Collin says:

4. Alison Michell says:

* Fantastic customer relations
        * Professional + quality service
        * Great advice + results

5. Anne says:

6. Julie says:

7. Nicola Upton says:

8. Nikki says:

9. Michelle Dyter says:

10. Anon says:

Cannot recommend Rejuvenation Solutions enough. First class in every aspect.

6 The Chandlery Quayside 6 The Chandlery