Revive Cosmetic Treatments

Wednesday: 8.30am - 7pm
Thursday: 8.30am - 7pm
Friday: 8.30am - 7pm

Revive Cosmetic Treatments 2019-06-24
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 17th June 2016

I graduated from Edinburgh University Medical School in 1988 and moved to North Devon in 1990. Working in the North Devon District Hospital, I undertook rotations in various specialities up until 1993 when I became a Partner at Queens Medical Centre.

I enjoy all aspects of General Practice and feel privileged to be able to build upon my relationship with patients. My experience and expertise ranges from providing general medical care for my patients, performing minor operations, and using acupuncture to treat a variety of conditions.

I am dedicated to providing professional care whilst having a passion for teaching and examining which I carry out for medical students and doctors during their training to become General Practitioners.

I have a keen interest in Aesthetic Medicine which I have been practising for a number of years. I find this hugely rewarding, seeing the difference it makes to a patients confidence and how much happier they can be within themselves when after treatment. I believe that there is a real sense of artistry and skill involved with my practise which has taken many years of experience to perfect. The decision as to where to place the treatment and the depth to which it is inserted makes a huge difference to the result and is where the expertise really shows. Within my work I aim for a natural, subtle look to compliment my patients natural beauty, giving them a fresher look whether that is through dermal fillers or wrinkle reduction injections

Dr Baljit Kalsi

Name: Dr Baljit Kalsi Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Revive Cosmetic Treatments”

1. Dawn munn says:

Fabulous results and incredibly professional! I would totally recommend this clinic.

2. jan Back says:

I always feel confident that the best advice and treatments are given to me on my visits. Baljit has acceptionally high standards and I am always happy with the outcome. In all a very pleasant experience.

3. Jacqui Findlay says:

I first went to see Dr kalsi a number of years ago . I had never had Botox before so was a little nervous. Dr kalsi explained everything to me, what was going to happen, how it would feel, how long it would take to show results and all the after care. I would and have recommended him to my friends who were amazed at my results.

4. Angela Willett says:

Dr Kalsi makes you feel confident and relaxed – the end result is always just what I want! I would highly recommend

5. Karen laird says:

Dr Kalsi is very professional person explains everything very well i am very happy with the results.

6. Tina says:

I have returned to Dr Kalsi to receive treatment a few times. I feel comfortable and at ease in his care and know that I am in safe hands with his knowledge of facial aesthetics.

7. Susan langdon says:

Would advise anyone wishing to try these treatments to contact Dr Kalsi. I am very pleased with my results. 5* every time, professional and reassured.

8. Kelly says:

Dr Kalsi is incredibly kind, knowledgeable and sincere. He makes you feel relaxed and comfortable, and talks you through everything so that you can make informed decisions based on his recommendations. The end result was exactly as I hoped- if not better. Highly recommend him.

9. Liza Prideaux says:

Super happy with my treatments and will continue to use this clinic, friendly and professional!

10. Suzie Jeanes says:

Very professional , understanding and discreet .

Reviews for “Revive Cosmetic Treatments”

1. Dawn munn says:

2. jan Back says:

3. Jacqui Findlay says:

4. Angela Willett says:

5. Karen laird says:

6. Tina says:

7. Susan langdon says:

8. Kelly says:

9. Liza Prideaux says:

10. Suzie Jeanes says:

Very professional , understanding and discreet .

Anti-Wrinkle Injections