Revive Cosmetic Treatments

Wednesday: 8.30am - 7pm
Thursday: 8.30am - 7pm
Friday: 8.30am - 7pm

Revive Cosmetic Treatments 2019-06-24
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 17th June 2016

I graduated from Edinburgh University Medical School in 1988 and moved to North Devon in 1990. Working in the North Devon District Hospital, I undertook rotations in various specialities up until 1993 when I became a Partner at Queens Medical Centre.

I enjoy all aspects of General Practice and feel privileged to be able to build upon my relationship with patients. My experience and expertise ranges from providing general medical care for my patients, performing minor operations, and using acupuncture to treat a variety of conditions.

I am dedicated to providing professional care whilst having a passion for teaching and examining which I carry out for medical students and doctors during their training to become General Practitioners.

I have a keen interest in Aesthetic Medicine which I have been practising for a number of years. I find this hugely rewarding, seeing the difference it makes to a patients confidence and how much happier they can be within themselves when after treatment. I believe that there is a real sense of artistry and skill involved with my practise which has taken many years of experience to perfect. The decision as to where to place the treatment and the depth to which it is inserted makes a huge difference to the result and is where the expertise really shows. Within my work I aim for a natural, subtle look to compliment my patients natural beauty, giving them a fresher look whether that is through dermal fillers or wrinkle reduction injections

Dr Baljit Kalsi

Name: Dr Baljit Kalsi Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Revive Cosmetic Treatments”

1. Rachel jane oke says:

Dr kalsi is delightful and very polite…i have much confidence in him and would not hesitate to recommend new clients to his surgery for treatment..very caring, helpful and kind.

2. Rosemary Terribile says:

I have total trust with my practitioner Baljit with any treatment I undergo and this to me is the most important aspect. The whole experience is precise and very professional

3. Rachael taylor says:

Fantastic service. Made to feel at ease and brilliant results. Offers honest and professional advice. Would recommend. A*

4. Sarah says:

I have visited Dr Kalsi’s clinic for a couple of years now and on every visit he is incredibly kind, knowledgeable and sincere. He makes me feel so relaxed and comfortable, and talks me through the treatments available. The end results are always so good and exactly what I want. I would definitely recommend Dr Kelsi. He is just so understanding and so discreet.

5. Gail says:

6. Joanne Gordon says:

Professional and courteous service.
        Have the utmost confidence in Baljit, clear and concise information provision. Baljit is extremely knowledgeable regarding products which are right for me. Thankyou

7. Lesley pert says:

8. Jennifer says:

Would recommend to everyone

9. Alison Hocking says:

10. Marie lake says:

I have had Botox with dr Kalsi many times and I have always been extremely pleased with results. Dr Kalsi professionalism is of the highest standards at all times and his careing approach always makes me feel at ease I always feel comfortable and assured I will always get the best results. I would highly recommend dr Kalsi to anyone who is considering Botox or fillers.

Reviews for “Revive Cosmetic Treatments”

1. Rachel jane oke says:

2. Rosemary Terribile says:

3. Rachael taylor says:

4. Sarah says:

5. Gail says:

6. Joanne Gordon says:

Professional and courteous service.

7. Lesley pert says: