Revive Cosmetic Treatments

Wednesday: 8.30am - 7pm
Thursday: 8.30am - 7pm
Friday: 8.30am - 7pm

Revive Cosmetic Treatments 2019-06-24
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 17th June 2016

I graduated from Edinburgh University Medical School in 1988 and moved to North Devon in 1990. Working in the North Devon District Hospital, I undertook rotations in various specialities up until 1993 when I became a Partner at Queens Medical Centre.

I enjoy all aspects of General Practice and feel privileged to be able to build upon my relationship with patients. My experience and expertise ranges from providing general medical care for my patients, performing minor operations, and using acupuncture to treat a variety of conditions.

I am dedicated to providing professional care whilst having a passion for teaching and examining which I carry out for medical students and doctors during their training to become General Practitioners.

I have a keen interest in Aesthetic Medicine which I have been practising for a number of years. I find this hugely rewarding, seeing the difference it makes to a patients confidence and how much happier they can be within themselves when after treatment. I believe that there is a real sense of artistry and skill involved with my practise which has taken many years of experience to perfect. The decision as to where to place the treatment and the depth to which it is inserted makes a huge difference to the result and is where the expertise really shows. Within my work I aim for a natural, subtle look to compliment my patients natural beauty, giving them a fresher look whether that is through dermal fillers or wrinkle reduction injections

Dr Baljit Kalsi

Name: Dr Baljit Kalsi Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Revive Cosmetic Treatments”

1. Rachel E says:

I went to Dr Kalsi for Botox to smooth out my frown lines between my eyes. He spent time explaining Botox to me and how it would work overall rather than just focusing on one area. He took time and care and made me feel at ease. He injected Botox in my frown lines and a small amount in my forehead to give an overall fresher look and giving my eyebrows a much better shape. I wanted it to look subtle and not to look ‘overdone’ which I really think he has managed to achieve. I’m very happy and would definitely go back to Dr Kalsi for further treatments.

2. Susan L says:

Dr Kalsi is a true professional who acts with sensitivity, patience and reassurance at all times, making you feel at ease with his warm manner, carefully explaining all elements of the treatment. I am so pleased I made the decision to have Botox to reduce the wrinkles in my crow feet area and frown lines. It’s given me a fresher and brighter appearance and has improved my self esteem with a very natural look.

3. Rosemary T says:

I’ve been seeing Baljit for over 3 years now and have always been completely satisfied with treatments I’ve undergone with Baljit. Baljit is experienced and totally trustworthy. I feel comfortable discussing any queries. I’ve been very pleased with all the treatments I’ve had done which includes botox and fillers. I also recently commenced using a cream which is also an anti ageing treatment. I’ve not finished with the treatment but so far I’m very pleased with the product. The product penetrates the skin rather than sitting on the surface of the skin which many products do that I have used in the past. I would feel safe and confident with any treatment or advice given by Baljit.

4. Gwen de Groot says:

I was very pleased with the results from my treatment with Dr Kalsi. I wanted to have a subtle and natural effect from the injections I had and with Dr Kalsi’s expertise this was possible. He is clearly experienced and his manner is reassuring and very courteous. I would highly recommend him as an aesthetic practioner.

5. Kate says:

Perfect!!

6. Alison Hume says:

7. Michelle says:

Highly recommend.

8. natasha Pither says:

Thank you very much Baljit the treatment has really changed my life. I no longer get comments asking why am I so angry or miserable? I used to be asked this on a daily basis from around the age of 18 due to the deep lines on my forehead and between my brows… making me look like I’m annoyed or angry all the time.
        Thank you so much.
        Reading this link I have been able to see what other treatments are available from you.

9. Helen Palmer says:

I’ve had a number of procedures by Dr Kalsi and have been more than satisfied every time.Dr Kalsi is very professional, kind, and curtious who always puts you at ease prior to any treatment.

10. Tammy naylor says:

Absolutely best treatment around.. Alway recommend

Reviews for “Revive Cosmetic Treatments”

1. Rachel E says: