Rippon Medical Services

Dr Adrian George Rippon

2 Spinners Yard, Fisher Street , Carlisle, CA3 8RE

Flexible appointments available Monday - Friday, weekends and evenings.

Rippon Medical Services 2020-05-21

Accredited 22nd May 2016

All of our treatments are carried out by a fully qualified Medical Doctor who specialises in Advanced Aesthetic Treatments. Dr A G Rippon, graduated with MBchB (Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, University of Dundee), in 1998. He is a fully qualified medical doctor with full registration by the General Medical Council (GMC). While enjoying a career as a Principal G.P., Dr A G Rippon developed special interests in minor surgery and Medical Aesthetics.

Dr Rippon believes there is a science behind beauty and ageing. He understands that lots of people don’t like the thought of cosmetic ‘surgery’ and believes modern medical technology can provide today’s consumers with superior alternatives to invasive, painful surgery that may require a long recovery. Dr A G Rippon is highly skilled in the art of Medical Aesthetics, and has been trained to a very high Advanced Level standard by leading providers for medical aesthetic training.

We are a confidential, friendly clinic offering wrinkle reduction techniques including prescribed medical injectables, Collagen Induction therapy, lip enhancements, Dermal Fillers, Thermavein and Obagi nu-Derm Skin System.

Mole Removal
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Thread Lifting
    Dr Adrian George Rippon

Name: Dr Adrian George Rippon Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Rippon Medical Services”

1. Melany says:

Great care has been taken at Rippon Medical Clinic to protect us against Covid, which I find very important. I have Botox & Fillers despite my fear of injections. The team have a way of making you comfortable & relaxed about the procedures.

2. Debbie says:

I had a minor surgical procedure which the NHS would not deal with but which was causing me pain and I cannot stress enough that I feel I am in absolutely safe and capable hands and have had exceptional care and treatment

3. Clair says:

Excellant service, had small op to remove lipoma, great after care. So efficient in every aspect.

4. Jenna says:

Fabulous customer service from my initial phone enquiry. Dr Rippon and Jane made me feel extremely comfortable and confident about the procedure. Absolutely thrilled with the results. I also learnt so much about the skin ageing and got great honest and informative advice on how to best manage the process. I would highly recommend and will be returning for further treatments.

5. Charlotte says:

Welcoming, friendly and comfortable environment. I trust Dr Rippon’s advice on what procedure best suited my needs and I feel more confident in myself now than I have in years.

6. Lesley says:

Thank you for everything,so friendly and professional many thanks

7. Adrienne says:

Professional friendly service as always

8. Victoria says:

Minor surgical procedure completed quickly and efficiently. Job well done!

9. Patricia says:

Presented a safe, clinical environment which is most important during the present pandemic.

10. Elizabeth says:

Great place, friendly team.

Reviews for “Rippon Medical Services”

1. Melany says:

2. Debbie says:

3. Clair says:

4. Jenna says:

5. Charlotte says:

6. Lesley says:

Thank you for everything,so friendly and professional many thanks

7. Adrienne says:

Professional friendly service as always

8. Victoria says:

Minor surgical procedure completed quickly and efficiently. Job well done!

9. Patricia says:

10. Elizabeth says:

Great place, friendly team.

Free Consultations

2 Spinners YardFisher Street 2 Spinners Yard
Fisher Street
Carlisle
CA3 8RE

Flexible appointments available Monday - Friday, weekends and evenings.