River Aesthetics Canford Cliffs

Wednesday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
Thursday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
Friday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday - 9.00am - 5.00pm

River Aesthetics Canford Cliffs 2020-03-11

Accredited 23rd September 2014

River Aesthetics is a leading cosmetic medicine clinic based in London, Hampshire and Dorset, with a specialist focus on thread lifting and feminine rejuvenation.

Founded by experienced medical aesthetic doctors – Dr Victoria and Dr Charlotte – our approach is all about helping you to be the best version of yourself, achieving beautiful, natural-looking results with the latest treatment innovations, delivered by highly qualified experts that you can trust.

We specialise in non-surgical thread lifts using both PDOs and Silhouette Soft threads and advanced facial aesthetic treatments, such as injectable treatments for lines and wrinkles, medical skin peels and thread vein treatments using Thermavein.

From the moment you step through our doors, you will receive the highest quality care and a tailored approach to meet your precise skincare needs. All our patients begin their River Aesthetics journey with a full, no-obligation medical consultation, to help identify areas of concern and develop a tailored plan to meet your individual skincare needs. Your safety, happiness and quality results are our number one priority.

We will always offer sound professional advice based on your individual requirements and will only offer treatments that we consider are both effective and safe. We will never offer any treatment that we would not consider for ourselves. You will receive treatment recommendations and full information about our aesthetic solutions that you can consider at your leisure before agreeing to any treatments and you’ll never be placed under any pressure to have a treatment.

Once you have made your booking, you will be looked after by Dr Victoria or Dr Charlotte – nobody else! Our appointment intervals are booked so that you will not feel rushed, and wherever possible and we offer appointments at times that will fit in with your busy lifestyle.

Our philosophy is about not only addressing skincare problems and delivering fantastic, natural-looking results: we help you maintain beautiful, healthy skin for as long as possible, which is why our patients come back to us again and again.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Ultrasonic Skin Tightening
    Ultrasound Body Contouring
    Vaginal Rejuvenation
    Dr Charlotte Woodward

Name: Dr Charlotte Woodward Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Professional Non-Surgical Badge PG Cert

Reviews for “River Aesthetics Canford Cliffs”

1. Andrea Fields says:

I have had various treatments over the last three years. I trust both Dr Victoria and Dr Charlotte with the most visible part of me., my face. I would recommend them to anyone considering a procedure.

2. Mandy Hewitt says:

Have confidence, this is the best solution for long visible results without the pain, expense, risk and down time a full face offers . I would recommend these wonderful doctors to anyone. A brilliant solution for so many of us.

3. Marcia Trossell says:

The advice, care and all the treatments I have received have been outstanding.

4. J Leibrandt says:

Would highly recommend.

5. Heidi Ashworth says:

Unlike other clinics I have attended in the past, neither Victoria or Charlotte ever pressure you into treatments, rather they err on the side of caution and make sure you are fully aware of the procedure you are about to undertake. I was unsuitable for a thread lift breast lift and they referred me on where another clinic might have taken the money and done a mediocre job. If Charlotte or Victoria feel they can’t get 100% fantastic results then they won’t do it. I feel I am in very safe hands. I have been delighted with the results and have repeatedly gone back for treatments for three years now. I would not trust any other clinic with my anti-aging management.

6. Catherine Holgate says:

I have had a number of treatments and 100% satisfied. Would not go anywhere else. Excellent service all round.

7. Sharron Lewis says:

I would not hesitate to recommend

8. Lisa greenwood says:

Made me feel more confident as well as younger.

9. KM says:

I find Rverasthetics a very friendly and professional clinic. I would definitely recommend to others.

10. ANONYMOUS says:

CHARMING , CARING AND PASSIONATE ABOUT CLINIC.

Reviews for “River Aesthetics Canford Cliffs”

1. Andrea Fields says:

2. Mandy Hewitt says:

3. Marcia Trossell says:

The advice, care and all the treatments I have received have been outstanding.

4. J Leibrandt says:

Would highly recommend.

5. Heidi Ashworth says:

6. Catherine Holgate says:

7. Sharron Lewis says:

I would not hesitate to recommend

8. Lisa greenwood says:

Made me feel more confident as well as younger.

9. KM says:

10. ANONYMOUS says:

CHARMING , CARING AND PASSIONATE ABOUT CLINIC.

Anti Wrinkle Injections from