River Aesthetics Canford Cliffs

Wednesday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
Thursday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
Friday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday - 9.00am - 5.00pm

River Aesthetics Canford Cliffs 2019-11-22

Accredited 23rd September 2014

River Aesthetics is a leading cosmetic medicine clinic based in London, Hampshire and Dorset, with a specialist focus on thread lifting and feminine rejuvenation.

Founded by experienced medical aesthetic doctors – Dr Victoria and Dr Charlotte – our approach is all about helping you to be the best version of yourself, achieving beautiful, natural-looking results with the latest treatment innovations, delivered by highly qualified experts that you can trust.

We specialise in non-surgical thread lifts using both PDOs and Silhouette Soft threads and advanced facial aesthetic treatments, such as injectable treatments for lines and wrinkles, medical skin peels and thread vein treatments using Thermavein.

From the moment you step through our doors, you will receive the highest quality care and a tailored approach to meet your precise skincare needs. All our patients begin their River Aesthetics journey with a full, no-obligation medical consultation, to help identify areas of concern and develop a tailored plan to meet your individual skincare needs. Your safety, happiness and quality results are our number one priority.

We will always offer sound professional advice based on your individual requirements and will only offer treatments that we consider are both effective and safe. We will never offer any treatment that we would not consider for ourselves. You will receive treatment recommendations and full information about our aesthetic solutions that you can consider at your leisure before agreeing to any treatments and you’ll never be placed under any pressure to have a treatment.

Once you have made your booking, you will be looked after by Dr Victoria or Dr Charlotte – nobody else! Our appointment intervals are booked so that you will not feel rushed, and wherever possible and we offer appointments at times that will fit in with your busy lifestyle.

Our philosophy is about not only addressing skincare problems and delivering fantastic, natural-looking results: we help you maintain beautiful, healthy skin for as long as possible, which is why our patients come back to us again and again.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Ultrasonic Skin Tightening
    Ultrasound Body Contouring
    Vaginal Rejuvenation
    Dr Charlotte Woodward

Name: Dr Charlotte Woodward Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Professional Non-Surgical Badge PG Cert

Reviews for “River Aesthetics Canford Cliffs”

1. Catherine MacPhee says:

2. Zena Gibson says:

I have had several procedures and have always had excellent care .

3. Mandy hewutt says:

I am so pleased I discovered River Aesthetics . My PDO facelift continues to give great, natural results. Looking back it has proven to be one of the best beauty investments I have ever made. Real lasting results and no trauma attached to the procedure. I would happily and wholeheartedly recommend River Aesthetics to anyone who is serious about looking the best they can.

4. Alex DAy says:

Victoria was really good at listening to what I wanted to achieve, her knowledge of products and what they can do is extensive and she has a very good mix of professionalism and friendliness which immediately put me at ease. I thoroughly recommend her and am delighted with the results I have had.

5. Teresa keywood says:

I had treatment at River Aesthetics back in March/April, Victoria & Charlotte made me feel very welcome as we discussed my treatment, during treatment we chatted and I felt very relaxed, I was so pleased with the outcome I booked another appointment. Victoria & Charlotte are very professional, warm, kindhearted ladies, and I would recommend anyone thinking of having any treatment to visit River Aesthetics, you won’t regret it.

6. mrs claire hill says:

I would highly recommend, very professional ,friendly and felt in very safe hands .

7. Elizabeth Ralley says:

Charlotte and Victoria are fantastic. They are qualified doctors, professional in their approach to their treatments and clients and to round it off, really nice people. They make you feel confident and relaxed and it’s a pleasure to be one of their customers

8. Viv Purcell says:

9. Noreen Taylor Greenslade says:

Truly professional and reassuring.

10. Lisa Greenwood says:

Completely confident that it was about me not the clinic! Look and feel younger …will continue to ‘use’ these doctors in years to come…

Reviews for “River Aesthetics Canford Cliffs”

1. Catherine MacPhee says:

2. Zena Gibson says:

I have had several procedures and have always had excellent care .

3. Mandy hewutt says:

4. Alex DAy says:

5. Teresa keywood says:

6. mrs claire hill says:

7. Elizabeth Ralley says:

8. Viv Purcell says:

9. Noreen Taylor Greenslade says:

Truly professional and reassuring.

10. Lisa Greenwood says: