River Aesthetics Lymington

Dr Victoria Manning

6 The Mews, 41-43 Gosport Street, Lymington, SO41 9BB

By appointment only on Mondays and Fridays 8.30am - 4.30pm

River Aesthetics Lymington 2021-04-22

Accredited 23rd September 2014

River Aesthetics is a leading cosmetic medicine clinic based in London, Hampshire and Dorset, with a specialist focus on thread lifting and feminine rejuvenation.

Founded by experienced medical aesthetic doctors – Dr Victoria and Dr Charlotte – our approach is all about helping you to be the best version of yourself, achieving beautiful, natural-looking results with the latest treatment innovations, delivered by highly qualified experts that you can trust.

We specialise in non-surgical thread lifts using both PDOs and Silhouette Soft threads and advanced facial aesthetic treatments, such as injectable treatments for lines and wrinkles, medical skin peels and thread vein treatments using Thermavein.

From the moment you step through our doors, you will receive the highest quality care and a tailored approach to meet your precise skincare needs. All our patients begin their River Aesthetics journey with a full, no-obligation medical consultation, to help identify areas of concern and develop a tailored plan to meet your individual skincare needs. Your safety, happiness and quality results are our number one priority.

We will always offer sound professional advice based on your individual requirements and will only offer treatments that we consider are both effective and safe. We will never offer any treatment that we would not consider for ourselves. You will receive treatment recommendations and full information about our aesthetic solutions that you can consider at your leisure before agreeing to any treatments and you’ll never be placed under any pressure to have a treatment.

Once you have made your booking, you will be looked after by Dr Victoria or Dr Charlotte – nobody else! Our appointment intervals are booked so that you will not feel rushed, and wherever possible and we offer appointments at times that will fit in with your busy lifestyle.

Our philosophy is about not only addressing skincare problems and delivering fantastic, natural-looking results: we help you maintain beautiful, healthy skin for as long as possible, which is why our patients come back to us again and again.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    BTL Exilis
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Fat Freezing
    Hair Mesotherapy
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    IV Vitamin Therapy
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Ultrasound Body Contouring
    Vaginal Rejuvenation
    Dr Charlotte Woodward Dr Victoria Manning

Name: Dr Charlotte Woodward Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Professional Non-Surgical Badge PG Cert

Name: Dr Victoria Manning Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “River Aesthetics Lymington”

1. Pamela Underdown says:

I was so excited to be having my first IV Vitamin therapy drip at River Aesthetics, especially as I was just getting over the flu and couldn’t shake off the tiredness. Dr Victoria Manning was fantastic, very calm and reassuring. She thoroughly explained the procedure to me, both in terms of safety, any side effects and results. It was very quick and simple, feeling no different to giving blood, but this time I was being pumped with lots of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
        I sat with the IV in my arm for 30 minutes and after a few minutes I felt quite a warm glow, that was very pleasant. Afterwards I felt a little woozy, but just sat down and had some water in their lovely clinic. I was then fine to drive and carry on with my daily activities. Its now 2 days later and I feel better than I have for weeks, but I know I won’t feel the optimum until I have my second IV treatment in 2 weeks time. I know that if that one goes just as well, or I feel even better, I will definitely be having a monthly treatment. Thank you to River Aesthetics for bringing IV vitamins to the south coast!!

2. Ritchie Baker-Barratt says:

These guys are amazing!!! Very helpful, really nice and relaxed atmosphere at the clinics!!

3. Fiona Berger says:

River aesthetics mange to combine expertise and knowledge with empathy and warmnesss.
        They make you feel special !!!!!!

4. Michelle Perkiss says:

Thank you Victoria and Charlotte for your amazing treatments, I will visit everytime I come over from Australia

5. Alex Hogben says:

Great staff and a really calming atmosphere. I’ve been having vitamin IVs for a few months now and it has really improved my health.

6. Rachel Butson says:

Always such a pleasure visiting the clinic as the team are all so knowledgeable and professional. Beautiful clinic and such lovely staff – thank you and can’t wait to see you again.

7. Paul Trevorrow says:

Reaching my 40’s (and perhaps an extra few on top), I was noticing a few more lines on my face than i would like and was highly recommended River Aesthetics. Despite being a little nervous I was soon made to feel extremely relaxed and confident that I had chosen the right clinic and Dr’s. Their knowledge, professionalism and smiles made my entire experience relaxed and enjoyable. I have had several treatments by both Dr Manning & Dr Woodward and I couldn’t be in better hands. Plus the best thing is the lines have gone and feeling a lot better about being 40, (plus a few more). Amazing team and fantastic premises too. Thanks guys.. See you soon x

8. Nikki Mullard says:

I had Botox in June and the results were and still are amazing 3 months later. The look is very natural just getting rid of some frown lines and the start of some lines on the brow bone. Victoria is so brilliant and it’s so nice to have someone local at last who is such a specialist. The clinic is also lovely with cakes and coffee a plenty!

9. Brah says:

I cannot rate river aesthetics highly enough, Dr Victoria and Dr Charlotte are both friendly yet professional as are everyone I’ve met there. They put you at complete ease with their confidence and knowledge beyond any other practice I’ve ever been to, they out do the rest by far. They use very advanced techniques and do everything to perfection. You cannot get better treatment than this, complete 5 star service from start to finish.

10. Julie O says:

Dr Victoria Manning was amazing. As it was my first time and I was a little nervous, she made feel me very relaxed and comfortable. The vitamin IV I received worked wonders for me, giving me the energy and focus I needed to finish an urgent project. The environment is calming which makes for a pleasant visit. The whole service was professional from start to finish and i would highly recommend River Aesthetics!!

Reviews for “River Aesthetics Lymington”

1. Pamela Underdown says:

2. Ritchie Baker-Barratt says:

3. Fiona Berger says:

They make you feel special !!!!!!

4. Michelle Perkiss says: