Romsey Medical Aesthetics

Friday- 09.00-13.00
Saturday- 09.00-13.00
Sunday

Romsey Medical Aesthetics 2020-11-12
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 11th December 2019

Romsey Medical Aesthetics ensure that patients are fully informed about any procedure. A full consenting process will be conducted ahead of any procedures undertaken and realistic expectations of outcomes are explored in detail. Anyone employing Romsey Medical Aesthetics are guaranteed to be treated in safe and experienced hands, which is why we have clients travel from West Sussex, London and Oxfordshire for treatment as well as a loyal local client base which is ever expanding.

Treatments administered are based on client’s individual requirements and Dr Rennie and Emily pride themselves in being open and honest in their assessment of patients and would never compromise their exceptionally high standards for financial gain.

Although aesthetics is a less critical branch of medical practice, Dr Rennie and Emily adhere to a strict confidentiality policy as outlined by the GMC and NMC respectively.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Christopher Rennie Emily Rennie

Name: Christopher Rennie Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Emily Rennie Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. Vicky says:

What a fabulous team!

2. Ellen perfect says:

I visited the clinic yesterday who made me feel totally at ease but also safe and protected during this coronavirus pandemic and as always recieved the best and upmost satisfaction

3. john says:

Very welcoming and understanding. All my questions were answered and the wealth of information they provided reassured me to the nth degree! The treatment room was impeccably clean and the staff were very stringent on their Covid procedures.

I have had to put 4/5 for the follow up as I received the treatment less than 24HRS ago but I have been given a time frame and an expectation of what/if further treatment is needed.

4. Lauren says:

Emily and Chris are always so welcoming and friendly I have been going to them for a few years now and wouldn’t go anywhere else they do such a fantastic job and I’m always thrilled with the results they really make me feel at ease before during and after treatment . Will definitely continue to visit for many more years to come 🙂

5. Emma Parris says:

I have been coming to Chris and Emily for around 6 years now and they have always been professional and brilliant at what they do. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thanks guys x

6. Verity Evans says:

Amazing professional service. I am a impressed with my whole experience. I will be recommending to all of my clients. Thank you for such a thorough, professional treatment.

7. Ingrid Nesbitt says:

I am delighted with the results of the Botox treatment I had at the clinic two weeks ago.

Chris and Emily are friendly and professional and took the time to explain the procedure to me and what results I could expect. They also listened to my concerns and discussed them at length which reassured me that I was in safe hands.

I will definitely return for future treatments and I would highly recommend the clinic to family and friends.

8. Alison says:

Delighted to have my treatment with Chris and Emily. I always feeled comfortable and well looked after. They are both thorough, ensure that I am well informed and briefed as too my options and what can and can’t be achieved in my own particular case. The clinic is quick to respond to any queries and I have had no qualms about recommending both Chris and Emily to family and colleagues.

9. Siobhan says:

Just had my first visit to the clinic and am super impressed, Chris and Emily were very friendly and they were both present for my consultation which was lovely. They are both incredibly knowledgeable and it’s clear to see they have great passion in what they do. I felt at ease the whole of my appointment and all appropriate measures were taken the entire time masks etc.
        Chris and Emily talked to me in depth about the procedure and asked all relevant background questions.
        I was assured that the results I desired were achievable and was given all relevant aftercare.
        I will definitely be returning!

10. Sr says:

Thankyou

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. Vicky says:

What a fabulous team!

2. Ellen perfect says:

3. john says:

4. Lauren says:

5. Emma Parris says:

6. Verity Evans says:

7. Ingrid Nesbitt says:

8. Alison says:

9. Siobhan says:

I will definitely be returning!

10. Sr says: