Romsey Medical Aesthetics

Friday- 09.00-13.00
Saturday- 09.00-13.00
Sunday

Romsey Medical Aesthetics 2020-11-12
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 11th December 2019

Romsey Medical Aesthetics ensure that patients are fully informed about any procedure. A full consenting process will be conducted ahead of any procedures undertaken and realistic expectations of outcomes are explored in detail. Anyone employing Romsey Medical Aesthetics are guaranteed to be treated in safe and experienced hands, which is why we have clients travel from West Sussex, London and Oxfordshire for treatment as well as a loyal local client base which is ever expanding.

Treatments administered are based on client’s individual requirements and Dr Rennie and Emily pride themselves in being open and honest in their assessment of patients and would never compromise their exceptionally high standards for financial gain.

Although aesthetics is a less critical branch of medical practice, Dr Rennie and Emily adhere to a strict confidentiality policy as outlined by the GMC and NMC respectively.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Christopher Rennie Emily Rennie

Name: Christopher Rennie Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Emily Rennie Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. Daisy Wilson says:

Dr Chris and Nurse Emily are very kind and welcoming, it’s clear that they are incredibly knowledgeable in the industry and all procedures are carried out to the highest standard. I love visiting RMA and I’m grateful for the time and effort they put into my appointments.

2. Jamie Holder says:

Very covid safe, I didn’t feel nervous at all. Temperature checks, masks and PPE, ample space in the clinic meaning I didn’t have to be in close proximity to anyone. Very happy with my treatment and I recieved aftercare as I left and in and email.
        Thanks very much!

3. Kathryn Dodds says:

I am so so happy with my treatment. Chris and Emily are both so professional and incredibly knowledgable. They are very friendly and warm. I was relaxed throughout the entire process and felt completely safe in their hands. They are honest about treatments and are clear when managing expectations. I simply wouldn’t go anywhere else!

4. LR says:

This was my first visit to the clinic, after a recommendation from a friend. I found both Emily & Chris to give a really informative consultation, so much so that I deferred one treatment to give myself time to think about it, given the information they provided. Felt very comfortable and can’t wait to go back!

5. Lynne says:

Excellent service !

6. Terry says:

Great service, friendly atmosphere and amazing work!

7. MO says:

Excellent treatment and care. Would not go anywhere else.

8. Suzanne says:

Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Fantastic team!
        Beautiful premises. I am always thrilled with the results.

9. Lorna baumel says:

Very professional and friendly!
        Gorgeous couple! X

10. Maria says:

I’ve been coming to Chris and Emily for a few years now. I wouldn’t go anywhere else as I’m always so impressed with the reaults. They explain everything to me before they proceed with a treatment and the aftercare is great.

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. Daisy Wilson says:

2. Jamie Holder says:

Thanks very much!

3. Kathryn Dodds says:

4. LR says:

5. Lynne says:

Excellent service !

6. Terry says:

Great service, friendly atmosphere and amazing work!

7. MO says:

Excellent treatment and care. Would not go anywhere else.

8. Suzanne says:

Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Fantastic team!
        Beautiful premises. I am always thrilled with the results.

9. Lorna baumel says:

Very professional and friendly!
        Gorgeous couple! X