Romsey Medical Aesthetics

Friday- 09.00-13.00
Saturday- 09.00-13.00
Sunday

Romsey Medical Aesthetics 2020-11-12
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 11th December 2019

Romsey Medical Aesthetics ensure that patients are fully informed about any procedure. A full consenting process will be conducted ahead of any procedures undertaken and realistic expectations of outcomes are explored in detail. Anyone employing Romsey Medical Aesthetics are guaranteed to be treated in safe and experienced hands, which is why we have clients travel from West Sussex, London and Oxfordshire for treatment as well as a loyal local client base which is ever expanding.

Treatments administered are based on client’s individual requirements and Dr Rennie and Emily pride themselves in being open and honest in their assessment of patients and would never compromise their exceptionally high standards for financial gain.

Although aesthetics is a less critical branch of medical practice, Dr Rennie and Emily adhere to a strict confidentiality policy as outlined by the GMC and NMC respectively.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Emily Rennie Christopher Rennie

Name: Emily Rennie Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Christopher Rennie Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. Sorrel Wynne says:

Really pleased with the results of my botox- no lines but able to move my face still! The team are lovely and will definitely be back.

2. Laura Conlon says:

Nurse Emily, Doctor Chris and Lawrence are lovely! I’m always so happy with my treatment results and would not go anywhere else. Highly recommend!

3. Joanne figgins says:

Amazing service and very professional , Emily, Chris and Lawrence are so friendly and welcoming, highly recommended, I wouldn’t go anywhere else,m 5***** 🙂

4. Hazel Carter says:

Always a relaxing environment with a lovely welcome. Could not be happier with my results!

5. Lucy Watt says:

The staff are always friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. They’re always very accommodating with my appointment requests/dates and times. Nothing is too much trouble and the results are always fantastic! I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my treatments and would highly recommend them.

6. Dawn Robinson says:

I cannot recommend enough! Highly professional, outstanding customer service. These guys really no there stuff. Thank you for continuing to be the best!

7. Faye says:

Dr Chris and Emily are so knowledgeable and complete experts at what they do. Absolutely thrilled with my treatment and will be back for more.

8. Allison says:

After being apprehensive following an experience with another practitioner. I researched recommendations and recently had botox and have to highly recommend. Totally professional and am delighted with the results. Will see you again soon

9. NINA PHILLIPS says:

I cannot thank Dr Chris and Emily enough. Thanks to their treatment i am pain free for the first time in years!! Absolutely over the moon. Highly recommend RMA and will 100% use again soon.

10. Rosanna says:

Excellent and professional!
        From the moment Lawrence welcomes you at the door with a bubbly and welcoming energy to meeting Chris and Emily who are so down to earth professional, caring and put all your worries at ease!
        I’m In love with my new lips and the new knowledge they explained to me about the procedure I felt completely at ease and confident with their decisions and look forward to booking further treatments with them. Cannot recommend enough!

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. Sorrel Wynne says: