Romsey Medical Aesthetics

Friday- 09.00-13.00
Saturday- 09.00-13.00
Sunday

Romsey Medical Aesthetics 2020-11-12
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 11th December 2019

Romsey Medical Aesthetics ensure that patients are fully informed about any procedure. A full consenting process will be conducted ahead of any procedures undertaken and realistic expectations of outcomes are explored in detail. Anyone employing Romsey Medical Aesthetics are guaranteed to be treated in safe and experienced hands, which is why we have clients travel from West Sussex, London and Oxfordshire for treatment as well as a loyal local client base which is ever expanding.

Treatments administered are based on client’s individual requirements and Dr Rennie and Emily pride themselves in being open and honest in their assessment of patients and would never compromise their exceptionally high standards for financial gain.

Although aesthetics is a less critical branch of medical practice, Dr Rennie and Emily adhere to a strict confidentiality policy as outlined by the GMC and NMC respectively.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Emily Rennie Christopher Rennie

Name: Emily Rennie Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Christopher Rennie Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. eleanor e says:

I was given a warm welcome by Lawrence when I arrived at my first appointment. Nurse Emily and her colleague were very informative about what I could expect if I chose to go ahead with profhilo. I did not feel any pressure to book the treatment and we discussed my options for skincare which led me to book in for my first set of profhilo injections. My first appointment having the injections went smoothly and I didn’t experience too much discomfort. I would definitely recommend this clinic for people who are considering profhilo.

2. Lisa says:

I felt thoroughly at ease with Emily and reassured I was in the best place for my treatment. The clinic was immaculate and I am so happy with my treatment. The was my first time at RMA and I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

3. Miriam Padgham says:

My first experience ever having aesthetics so I was unsure of the procedure and process. Everything was explained to me and actually one thing I came is wanting, I was advised against which was really reassuring I was in the right place! Some other places would have gone ahead with what I wanted and just taken the money. Patients genuinely are cared for here. It was a really professional and friendly/chatty environment. Everything was explained in a detailed and professional way and then again in a more simplistic way for me to understand. I’m typically a really anxious person but I was completely calm and in safe hands. I’m in love with my lips, they have exceeded my expectations and I can’t wait to see my chin results. Nurse Emily is a true perfectionist and really took her time to make my lips exactly how I wanted (well, better actually!). I’m already booked in for two weeks time for a follow up. This is the only place I’ll go for aesthetics. It’s been a day since my treatment and I’ve already recommended to my sister in law to visit.

4. Sue Burgess says:

Once again the staff at RMA have proven to be extremely knowledgeable and attentive. Listening to your requirements and giving expert advice. The clinic is exceptionally clean and the team all adhere to strict COVID guidelines. I wouldn’t consider any other clinic. Highly recommended

5. Amy Stringer says:

After having a not so great experience with another clinic I was nervous about trying somewhere new but Chris, Emily and Lawrence made me feel at ease straight away. I had my lips dissolved and re filled two weeks later by Emily. I am absolutely over the moon with my new lips – can’t thank you guys enough! I only wish I had done it sooner x

6. Louise says:

Professional service and advise given. Products offered to suit your requirements not theirs. Really friendly team and would definitely recommend.

7. Katie says:

The team at RMA are friendly, polite, helpful and extremely professional. The biggest complement I could give is I have walked away extremely happy and much more confident. I look forward to returning in the future

8. Beth says:

I cannot recommend the Team at RMA enough, I wouldn’t go anywhere else and trust everything Dr Chris and Emily advise!! Their exceptionally high standards are evident in every treatment I have had and I always leave feeling like a million dollars!! Thank you!!

9. Emma says:

From start to finish the service was amazing that RMA provided. Lawrence was such a help on the phone answering all the questions I had regarding the treatment and scheduling the appointment. Emily & Hollie were also so friendly & made me feel at ease when having the treatment. Would definitely recommend RMA to anyone.

10. Zena says:

So my first time getting my lips done and omg I’m in love. Emily clearly knew her stuff and talked me through during the process, checking throughout whether I wanted to have more or stop. The results look really natural, I didn’t want it to be too noticeable so I had 0.7ml. Lawrence was great too he is a credit to the team. Friendly professional and most of all know their stuff, you feel in good hands. I will be returning

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. eleanor e says: