Romsey Medical Aesthetics

Friday- 09.00-13.00
Saturday- 09.00-13.00
Sunday

Romsey Medical Aesthetics 2020-11-12
            Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 200

Accredited 11th December 2019

Romsey Medical Aesthetics ensure that patients are fully informed about any procedure. A full consenting process will be conducted ahead of any procedures undertaken and realistic expectations of outcomes are explored in detail. Anyone employing Romsey Medical Aesthetics are guaranteed to be treated in safe and experienced hands, which is why we have clients travel from West Sussex, London and Oxfordshire for treatment as well as a loyal local client base which is ever expanding.

Treatments administered are based on client’s individual requirements and Dr Rennie and Emily pride themselves in being open and honest in their assessment of patients and would never compromise their exceptionally high standards for financial gain.

Although aesthetics is a less critical branch of medical practice, Dr Rennie and Emily adhere to a strict confidentiality policy as outlined by the GMC and NMC respectively.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Christopher Rennie Emily Rennie

Name: Christopher Rennie Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Emily Rennie Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. Tania Houston says:

Great results from my visit and I’ve tried other clinics before so I know it’s not always guaranteed. Delighted to have found them.

2. Stephanie says:

Really impressed with RMA at my first visit and follow up. Emily instilled me with confidence in the way she delivered the information and my treatment was carried out very considerately. I really like it there so far.

3. Ann Sarah says:

I wouldn’t of trusteed anyone else with my first treatment of fillers, thank you for doing such a good job with correcting the asymmetry of my upper lip. I wanted a natural look and couldn’t be happier with the result. I was treated by nurse Hollie who is very professional she made me feel completely at ease throughout the whole process. I am looking forward to returning..

4. Holly Rance says:

I had my follow up appointment with Hollie, who was super professional & friendly. Talked through further procedures with me. Very honest & knowledgeable. Looking forward to returning in November . Lawrence (front of house) as always 5*

5. WK says:

First time at the clinic, and I was very impressed by the care and attention to detail taken to ensure I received the correct treatment and that I felt supported. The prices are very competitive and the clinic was clean and airy. I am a definite fan and will be using this clinic for my Botox and fillers in future.

6. Rebecca B says:

The staff are so welcoming and professional! They take the time to get to know clients on a personal level which is fantastic! The clinic is clean and beautifully decorated. I will be going back

7. Sarah robson says:

Very welcoming and professional

8. Gemma says:

Chris Emily and Lawrence are amazing great service
        Love the results , would highly recommend xx

9. james roberts says:

Very pleased. Extremely knowledgeable and professional staff.

10. Alex says:

I wouldn’t of trusteed anyone else with my first treatment of Botox, thank you for doing such a good job and being so professional

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. Tania Houston says:

2. Stephanie says:

3. Ann Sarah says:

4. Holly Rance says:

5. WK says:

6. Rebecca B says:

7. Sarah robson says:

Very welcoming and professional

8. Gemma says:

Chris Emily and Lawrence are amazing great service
        Love the results , would highly recommend xx

9. james roberts says:

Very pleased. Extremely knowledgeable and professional staff.

10. Alex says: