Romsey Medical Aesthetics

Friday- 09.00-13.00
Saturday- 09.00-13.00
Sunday

Romsey Medical Aesthetics 2020-11-12
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 200

Accredited 11th December 2019

Romsey Medical Aesthetics ensure that patients are fully informed about any procedure. A full consenting process will be conducted ahead of any procedures undertaken and realistic expectations of outcomes are explored in detail. Anyone employing Romsey Medical Aesthetics are guaranteed to be treated in safe and experienced hands, which is why we have clients travel from West Sussex, London and Oxfordshire for treatment as well as a loyal local client base which is ever expanding.

Treatments administered are based on client’s individual requirements and Dr Rennie and Emily pride themselves in being open and honest in their assessment of patients and would never compromise their exceptionally high standards for financial gain.

Although aesthetics is a less critical branch of medical practice, Dr Rennie and Emily adhere to a strict confidentiality policy as outlined by the GMC and NMC respectively.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Emily Rennie Christopher Rennie

Name: Emily Rennie Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Christopher Rennie Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. Samantha Carter says:

Emily and Dr Chris, very knowledgable, friendly, professional, and excellent prices. I would recommend them to anyone. They provide an outstanding service in a warm and friendly environment

2. Jo says:

RMA are professional and outstanding in their field. After learning the hard way elsewhere, RMA were compassionate, honest and I could not be happier with the outcome of my Botox and filler. Highly recommend

3. Lauren Harris says:

I love these people. Can’t wait to go back

4. Sara Dobson says:

I went to see Emily and Chris after a recommendation and i wouldn’t go to anyone else now. Soon as I walked in I felt welcome and that I was with the right people for what I wanted. They listened to what I wanted doing to my face and advised me on what would be beneficial to me instead of just doing what I wanted. I have also finally found somewhere that I believe can dissolve my lip filler and fill them back up correctly using the correct techniques. Chris and Emily are such lovely people, they engage with you and take an interest in your lives and every time I’ve been there they ask how my job is etc. All the staff are lovely including Lawrence the clinic manager and Lucy who does the skin care. I’ve seen Lucy for a facial and can’t wait to go back for another.

5. Leanne says:

Thank you Chris. Professional and friendly service provided in a fantastic new clinic. I will definitely be a returning customer.

6. Lena says:

Emily and Chris are professional at all times and provide a first class service. Their patient- centres approach makes me feel safe in their hands. Thank you

7. Melanie Phillips says:

From the beautiful space, to the beautifully natured staff, I cannot recommend this place highly enough. Recommend seems inadequate in fact. I implore everybody interested in aesthetic treatments to go here. I love them.

8. Suzanne W says:

Would not go anywhere else! I have been visiting Emily and Dr Chris for 18 months or so and have found them to be warm and welcoming. It is reassuring to know you are in the safest hands.
        They are both professional and knowledgeable and I am always delighted with the results. Both obviously care deeply about their clients and providing the best possible service.
        It’s a pleasure to visit RMA, beautiful premises and a fantastic team.

9. Helen says:

I simply wouldn’t go anywhere else. Both Chris & Emily are a class act! Super knowledgable, professional yet very friendly. I cannot recommend them and their clinic enough. Lawrence is charming too!

10. Lynn says:

Beautiful clinic , professional service, but very friendly and approachable.

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. Samantha Carter says:

2. Jo says:

3. Lauren Harris says:

I love these people. Can’t wait to go back

4. Sara Dobson says:

5. Leanne says:

6. Lena says:

7. Melanie Phillips says:

8. Suzanne W says:

It’s a pleasure to visit RMA, beautiful premises and a fantastic team.

9. Helen says:

10. Lynn says:

Beautiful clinic , professional service, but very friendly and approachable.

21A Market Place 21A Market Place