Romsey Medical Aesthetics

Friday- 09.00-13.00
Saturday- 09.00-13.00
Sunday

Romsey Medical Aesthetics 2020-11-12
            Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 200

Accredited 11th December 2019

Romsey Medical Aesthetics ensure that patients are fully informed about any procedure. A full consenting process will be conducted ahead of any procedures undertaken and realistic expectations of outcomes are explored in detail. Anyone employing Romsey Medical Aesthetics are guaranteed to be treated in safe and experienced hands, which is why we have clients travel from West Sussex, London and Oxfordshire for treatment as well as a loyal local client base which is ever expanding.

Treatments administered are based on client’s individual requirements and Dr Rennie and Emily pride themselves in being open and honest in their assessment of patients and would never compromise their exceptionally high standards for financial gain.

Although aesthetics is a less critical branch of medical practice, Dr Rennie and Emily adhere to a strict confidentiality policy as outlined by the GMC and NMC respectively.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Christopher Rennie Emily Rennie

Name: Christopher Rennie Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Emily Rennie Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. Anna says:

The care and treatment received is truly amazing. From the minute you walk in to the minute you leave. I admire the honesty of Chris and Emily and would 100% recommend them

2. LH says:

As a botox virgin Emily and Hollie listened and explained fully the procedure, reassured any fears I had, understood what look I was after and gave me time to think about proceeding if I needed it. The whole clinic makes you feel welcome, from Lawrence the clinic manager to the clinicians. Hollie was so gentle when administering the botox, that immediately my fears were relieved. I love the result, really natural and exactly what I was after. I feel like I’m in good hands.

3. Alice Maiden says:

Nurse Emily gave me a really personal consultation, demonstrating care and consideration for my specific circumstances. She made me feel at ease and empowered to choose the best course of action for me. Thanks again and see you in the future.

4. Nicky Osborn says:

I was very happy with the treatment I had with Emily, she made the whole procedure go well and made me feel comfortable.

5. NC says:

Amazing clinic, felt very relaxed and was given lots of valuable information and feel I was not pushed into using RMA. Very honest, open and relaxing!

6. Cheryl M says:

Great team, professional, knowledgable and friendly. Won’t ever go anywhere else now.

7. Ruth C says:

The staff are all so informative and treat every individual as such. They are always happy to explain things to you ahead of treatment and take their time to do the best job possible. I would definitely recommend them to anyone

8. Marion Riches says:

Professional but friendly treatment. It is a absolute pleasure being treated

9. Rebecca C says:

Every single member of staff is super knowledgable, and prioritises safety above everything. Would wholeheartedly recommend!

10. Samantha says:

Always professional, friendly and honest. I trust both Chris and Emily as through my time of visiting them the results have always been fantastic, they have always been honest, professional and approachable.

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. Anna says: