Romsey Medical Aesthetics

Friday- 09.00-13.00
Saturday- 09.00-13.00
Sunday

Romsey Medical Aesthetics 2020-11-12
            Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 200

Accredited 11th December 2019

Romsey Medical Aesthetics ensure that patients are fully informed about any procedure. A full consenting process will be conducted ahead of any procedures undertaken and realistic expectations of outcomes are explored in detail. Anyone employing Romsey Medical Aesthetics are guaranteed to be treated in safe and experienced hands, which is why we have clients travel from West Sussex, London and Oxfordshire for treatment as well as a loyal local client base which is ever expanding.

Treatments administered are based on client’s individual requirements and Dr Rennie and Emily pride themselves in being open and honest in their assessment of patients and would never compromise their exceptionally high standards for financial gain.

Although aesthetics is a less critical branch of medical practice, Dr Rennie and Emily adhere to a strict confidentiality policy as outlined by the GMC and NMC respectively.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Christopher Rennie Emily Rennie

Name: Christopher Rennie Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Emily Rennie Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. Vanda ozard says:

Thank you so much for my treatment at RMA Highly recommended

2. sian pritchard says:

Dr. Chris, Dr. Emily and Lawrence are fantastic. Professional but with a personal touch. They are very knowledgable and helpful. I trust them and know I’m in very good hands.

Thanks guys for helping me 🙂

Sian

3. Maddison says:

Chris, Emily and Lawrence were an absolute dream! So professional and caring making the experience so easy and relaxing. Would recommend them to anyone!

4. Kate Ross says:

Chris, Emily and Lawrence were all very friendly, professional and caring from first contact to after the procedure. Put me at ease during the procedure, ensured all of my queries were answered and provided a brilliant service all round. Would highly recommend ⭐️

5. Elizabeth says:

A great team I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Fantastic place, welcoming, reassuring, professional and caring. Emily and Chris put me totally at ease and the results are just fantastic. Highly recommend RMA

6. Helen Abraham says:

RMA is fantastic – friendly, helpful and professional. The whole process was brilliant , from the warm welcome to the actual treatment, I was made to feel relaxed and in control.
        I was quite nervous about having filler and ending up with the dreaded hamster cheeks but Hollie really listened to my concerns and what I wanted.
        I am thrilled with the results. I will be back!

7. Joanne says:

Amazing team. Very professional with before and after consultations. I can honestly say that I trust them so much With there expert advice and and experience I would let them decide what is best for me. I have always been extremely pleased with all that they do.

8. Hannah Geal says:

RMA is a wonderful practise with highly trained professionals. They are warm and welcoming from the moment you arrive. They answered and questions I had and their after care is amazing.

9. Sarah says:

As a first timer and being a bit nervous, I was impressed with the time and care both Chris and Emily took and of course the results. Very professional.

10. Jeffrey says:

I am from Australia, and was seeking Botox treatment for headaches. The whole Practice was superb, with a fantastic “can-do” attitude. And the treatment by Dr Chris Rennie was excellent. I have been getting Botox treatment for headaches for 17 years, so I know a good operator when I see one. My thanks go to the whole Practice, but in particular to Dr Chris Rennie.

Reviews for “Romsey Medical Aesthetics”

1. Vanda ozard says:

Thank you so much for my treatment at RMA Highly recommended

2. sian pritchard says:

Thanks guys for helping me 🙂

Sian

3. Maddison says:

4. Kate Ross says:

5. Elizabeth says:

6. Helen Abraham says:

I am thrilled with the results. I will be back!

7. Joanne says: