rtwskin

Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

rtwskin 2020-02-14

Accredited 18th November 2014

We are an Independent Healthcare Provider regulated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (ID 1-115035290). We provide all aspects of aesthetic medical skincare in a professional and welcoming environment.

Founded in 2005, the Royal Tunbridge Wells Skin & Laser Clinic has since helped thousands of clients improve their confidence and wellbeing. We pride ourselves on providing not only the most advanced and safe cosmetic procedures available today, but only those that have been clinically tried, tested and backed by scientific research.

So how are we different?

1. We fully comply with all latest GMC guidelines on ALL injected cosmetics.

2. GMC registered doctors are available for free consultations, six days a week.

3. We assess each client individually and only offer treatment where we see the best opportunity for a positive outcome.

4. Our doctors, nurses and aesthetic therapists have all been – and continue to be – trained to the highest possible standards in their individual disciplines and customer service.

5. Our state-of-the-art clinic has the most advanced technology available, and we only use high quality, clinically tried and tested products.

6. We provide FREE consultations and offer first class aftercare.

Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    Hair Mesotherapy
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Tattoo Removal
    Laser Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Light Heat Energy (LHE) Skin Rejuvenation
    Mole Removal
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Silhouette Soft®
    Thread Lifting
    Dr Fatima Ahmed

Name: Dr Fatima Ahmed Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “rtwskin”

1. Samantha Town says:

I first went to RTW Skin & Laser Clinic in early 2011, and in regards to my skin care and general self confidence it was the best move I could have made. In my early 30s I was still struggling with combination skin and acne break outs, plus a dull-looking complexion. For years I had tried numerous high street products, and religiously followed the ‘cleanse, tone, moisturise’ mantra, but with no obvious results. Attending RTW S&L revolutionised my skincare regime, the products I use and how I maintain my skin. I now use products recommended by RTW S&L and have a chemical peel every few months. My skin is now glowing, I rarely get spots, and am often told I look younger than my age (35). Their advice has proved invaluable and I always look forward to visiting the clinic. The staff are all friendly and professional, and their skin is certainly testament to the good work which the clinic does! Natasha in particular is excellent. Prior to attending RTW S&L I would have cringed at the ‘scary’ thought of a chemical peel, but I now understand what it actually does and the results are phenomenal. I would advise anyone to trust in RTW S&L. It is important to attend a regulated and professional clinic, which RTW is. My treatments are not cheap, but worth every penny. I have now moved towns, but still make the journey to attend RTW S&L every few months. I am so glad I made that first visit.

2. Rebecca T. says:

About a month ago I had some fillers and can only describe my experience as excellent.
        The staff are highly professional yet relaxed and friendly and together with the ambience of the clinic everything is geared to allay any concerns you may have.
        Ms Andrejeva put me immediately at ease with her friendly, relaxed demeanor. During the entire procedure she was completely professional and her attention to detail and hygiene was scrupulous. I was thrilled with the results which were seen immediately.
        The price of the treatment was well within my expectations and combined with a new-comers discount was a money well spent, considering how delighted I am with the wow! effect. Spent the same on my winter coat and boots but wearing it all the time!
        I can highly recommend the rtwskin clinic and my only regret is not coming sooner!

3. Lynne Ives says:

I did lots of research before my treatment and settled on RTW skin, it was definitely he right decision. I had a stubborn age spot right in the centre of my cheek which had bothered me for years. I previously had IPL elsewhere but it just wouldn’t shift! RTW skin suggested q switch laser treatment. The clinic was pristine and welcoming, My nurse Natasha quickly put me at ease and took her time to explain the procedure, likely outcome and aftercare. The procedure was not painful and extremely quick. Once home I was uncertain if the treated area was as expected so contacted the clinic by email, sending pictures. Helen replied immediately with reassurance from Natasha that all was exactly as it should be. I’m due to go back for a follow up in a couple of weeks. The spot has faded considerably and continues to fade as time goes on. I may need another treatment to eradicate it completely but have no reservations about that.

4. Rebekah Spencer says:

I have been going to RTW Skin and Laser for several years, and in that time I have never been disappointed with the service, the procedures or the end results. Staff always seem to manage to balance professionalism with friendliness, and I always have a clear description of what to expect of both the procedures and the outcomes.
        In short, I LOVE going there. I trust the staff and adore the results. I can’t recommend them highly enough. They have an excellent loyalty scheme too, and regular special offers on a range of treatments. Drop hints with your family and friends for gift vouchers, specially before Christmas when you get even more than the voucher costs.

5. Jo hawker says:

I feel like a valued friend at TWS ….I have been going there for a few years now and nothing is ever too much bother, I know if I have a query that anyone who answers the phone will either take the time to explain things to me , find out the answer and get back to me or ge the experts to speak to me…I am never worried I will have treatments I don’t need or don’t work forced upon me…my well veing always seems to ve their no 1 priority…cannot recommend Nina and her team enough

6. Anissa Germain says:

Very happy with IPL not so much with the laser used in my eczema which has made no difference

7. Jane Jones says:

I have been using this clinic for a number of years now and cannot fault my treatment . I have had various treatments and with each one the staff have been wonderful, I have been made welcome and very relaxed and I have been given full understanding of what is happening and after care needed. I would not use anyone else they are all just brilliant

8. Michelle Baker says:

I have been going to the Royal Tunbridge Wells Skin & Laser Clinic for around 8 years now and have NEVER had a bad experience or outcome. The team are always friendly, professional and honest, which to me is vital. I have aged with this clinic… beautifully! I sound like their greatest fan, but I’m not really, all my friends who I introduce to them are just as effusive! Great clinic headed up by John and Nina Sheffield – A+++++

9. L D says:

This clinic is your secret weapon! And it’s a joy to go to! Each and every practitioner I’ve had the pleasure of being treated by is extremely professional (I’ve been treated by all of them I think now!). Recently I had a consultation and treatment that has improved my looks immeasurably! Natasha showed me that the weakness around my chin, the thin skin and the would-be jowls were really bringing me down.The naso-labial lines, the slightly old girl turning in of the chin in an attitude of contempt for the world and all its men and the slack weariness of the whole lower face were detracting from my perfect forehead (aka Botox) and hopeful eyes. But it was more than that. My whole face was sad. Natasha told me it could be halted, now, if I wanted to, and it would get now worse with care.

She explained her proposed approach to me, showed me with a little soft pinch here and there, how this certain filler there and that here could redress the problem and I booked in for her treatment.

Frankly, it ought to be called artistry. She used that needle like a quill, she worked as if she were restoring an old master, deftly and with joy. She was smiling the whole time, had me hold the mirror and check on the instant magic she was making, and she seemed as thrilled as I was at how we were bringing my face back to life. She made sure I was comfortable, checked with me all along, and frankly I kept thinking – go for it, more, more more! Because the results were so visible and so fast.

10. Brian Barrett says: