rtwskin

Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

rtwskin 2020-02-14

Accredited 18th November 2014

We are an Independent Healthcare Provider regulated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (ID 1-115035290). We provide all aspects of aesthetic medical skincare in a professional and welcoming environment.

Founded in 2005, the Royal Tunbridge Wells Skin & Laser Clinic has since helped thousands of clients improve their confidence and wellbeing. We pride ourselves on providing not only the most advanced and safe cosmetic procedures available today, but only those that have been clinically tried, tested and backed by scientific research.

So how are we different?

1. We fully comply with all latest GMC guidelines on ALL injected cosmetics.

2. GMC registered doctors are available for free consultations, six days a week.

3. We assess each client individually and only offer treatment where we see the best opportunity for a positive outcome.

4. Our doctors, nurses and aesthetic therapists have all been – and continue to be – trained to the highest possible standards in their individual disciplines and customer service.

5. Our state-of-the-art clinic has the most advanced technology available, and we only use high quality, clinically tried and tested products.

6. We provide FREE consultations and offer first class aftercare.

Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    Hair Mesotherapy
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Tattoo Removal
    Laser Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Light Heat Energy (LHE) Skin Rejuvenation
    Mole Removal
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Silhouette Soft®
    Thread Lifting
    Dr Fatima Ahmed

Name: Dr Fatima Ahmed Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “rtwskin”

1. Mark says:

Very good communication and a high level of care. Dr Fatima patiently and throughly answered all the questions I had about my treatment before going ahead (Xanthelasma removal). I was made to feel very comfortable during the operation and was provided with detailed post procedure care instructions. I would be confident to visit again.

2. Avril says:

I travel 2 hrs each way to see Nina and have done for over 10 years now. From the reception staff to the practitioners I have always felt welcome and made to feel comfortable.
        I value the genuine and understanding treatment advice that I have received along with very professional treatments that I have been extremely pleased with the results. Thank you

3. Rebekah says:

Superb staff and 5 star treatment. I’m on a tight budget and keep an eye out for their offers. I never regret spending here though. I’ve been going for nearly 9 years. Highly recommended.

4. Lisa says:

I was treated with courtesy and care throughout and with appropriate adaptations for my wheelchair

5. Tracy says:

Would highly recommend this clinic!!excellent service from start to finish x

6. Justina says:

As with any procedure I was apprehensive, however the amount of detailed information I received and the face to face consultation was both reassuring and helped my confidence levels. Dr Fatima is highly skilled and extremely competent. She is gentle, sensitive and always patient focussed. The result was minimal down time and I am extremely pleased with the results already; I look like a much better version of myself. The aftercare phone calls and face to face was diligent and again reassuring. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dr Fatima, RTW Skin and the range of treatments.

7. Philip Lunn says:

Excellent service – the results were exactly as described beforehand.

8. Razzy says:

I had been putting off the treatment for 2 years, due to it being close to my eyes. I’m so happy with the results.

9. Pete Rastall says:

Could not ask for a better service, would highly Recommend

10. Natalie says:

Dr Fatima Ahmed was very professional, empathetic and caring. She is very knowledgeable and put me at ease throughout my treatment and the after care. Highly recommend Dr Fatima and the clinic at RTW Skin.

Reviews for “rtwskin”

1. Mark says:

2. Avril says:

3. Rebekah says:

4. Lisa says:

5. Tracy says:

Would highly recommend this clinic!!excellent service from start to finish x

6. Justina says:

7. Philip Lunn says:

Excellent service – the results were exactly as described beforehand.

8. Razzy says: