rtwskin

Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

rtwskin 2020-02-14

Accredited 18th November 2014

We are an Independent Healthcare Provider regulated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (ID 1-115035290). We provide all aspects of aesthetic medical skincare in a professional and welcoming environment.

Founded in 2005, the Royal Tunbridge Wells Skin & Laser Clinic has since helped thousands of clients improve their confidence and wellbeing. We pride ourselves on providing not only the most advanced and safe cosmetic procedures available today, but only those that have been clinically tried, tested and backed by scientific research.

So how are we different?

1. We fully comply with all latest GMC guidelines on ALL injected cosmetics.

2. GMC registered doctors are available for free consultations, six days a week.

3. We assess each client individually and only offer treatment where we see the best opportunity for a positive outcome.

4. Our doctors, nurses and aesthetic therapists have all been – and continue to be – trained to the highest possible standards in their individual disciplines and customer service.

5. Our state-of-the-art clinic has the most advanced technology available, and we only use high quality, clinically tried and tested products.

6. We provide FREE consultations and offer first class aftercare.

Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    Hair Mesotherapy
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Tattoo Removal
    Laser Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Light Heat Energy (LHE) Skin Rejuvenation
    Mole Removal
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Silhouette Soft®
    Thread Lifting
    Dr Fatima Ahmed

Name: Dr Fatima Ahmed Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “rtwskin”

1. Sondos says:

Iam lady that suddenly started to have dark spot and acne although am not a teen it was so annoying to have this I have started to loss confidence in my self .it is very depressing .I decided to ask for help I visited the clinic every thing is excellent .the staff is very respectful and supportive I have consulted the doctor she prescribed ointment and daily cream I was surprised by the result it is slow but worth and after one month of treatment idid a facial in the clinic .it was sooo nice and the effect extended for days .iwill continue on my treatment for the spot iwill do regular facial there .thank you for your help and am really happy .I recommend it to every one to try .I have invited my sister last week and she is happy too.

2. Jane says:

Meeting Dr Nina has been amazing and has given me great results which I am thrilled wit. Couldn’t ask for more, professional and caring.

3. Elena says:

I have received two different treatments at rtwskin, one of them for laser acne removal, which was very successful. I found the clinic to be professional and friendly, with easy access and reasonable prices.

Walking in you immediately feel the calm ambience, and my interaction with all the staff was of a very high standard. I felt reassured by their knowledge, experience and honesty. They are realistic about their treatments and don’t make empty promises.

I’m very confident and comfortable under their care, so I won’t be going anywhere else in the future.

4. Mark M says:

I had treatment for scarring that had become uncomfortable. Glad I booked in as far less drastic measures than had been suggested elsewhere have brought it down and I’m no longer going nuts while wearing headphones or a crash helmet.

Pleasant staff and Dr. Fatima was fantastic. Very reasonably priced too. Thanks!

5. Mark Palmer says:

Very good communication and a high level of care. Dr Fatima patiently and thoroughly answered all the questions I had about my treatment before going ahead (Xanthelasma removal). I was made to feel very comfortable during the operation and was provided with detailed post procedure care instructions. I would be confident to visit again

6. Athina says:

Fantastic experience all round thanks to rtw skin. I had Botox due to teeth grinding and I honestly wish I had done it sooner. Virtually pain free, and the procedure is over within minutes. Excellent follow up service too. Not often you experience such exemplary service.

7. Charlotte K says:

Lovely clinic. Very friendly staff. Would recommend !

8. Mario says:

The kit in this clinic is phenomenal. The sheer scale of lasers is mighty impressive and allows them to do absolutely everything under the sun. Combine this with a clinic full of utter professionals (doctor-led, too!) and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. They really can treat everything here.

9. Amy says:

I have had a few treatments at the clinic and I have never looked back, you are made to feel welcomed, comfortable and relaxed. Everything is explained to you and there is no pressure. Dr Nina is wonderful, she will always be honest and open about what you need. She is a wonder in the aesthetic field.

10. Arie Van Bodegom says:

Very professional and attentive approach from all staff . Dr Fatima took utmost care in all procedures and the results were fantastic. Thank you

Reviews for “rtwskin”

1. Sondos says:

2. Jane says:

3. Elena says:

4. Mark M says:

5. Mark Palmer says:

6. Athina says:

7. Charlotte K says:

Lovely clinic. Very friendly staff. Would recommend !

8. Mario says: