Rupesh Shah Aesthetics

Thursday: 9am - 9pm
Friday: 9am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 9am - 6pm

Rupesh Shah Aesthetics 2019-06-11

Accredited 5th June 2017

Rupesh specialises in non-surgical cosmetic treatments including anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, skin peels and micro needling. He believes in and treats individuals only to give them a fantastic natural looking result just as you want them to be.

When Rupesh asked a client about his recent anti-wrinkle treatment he said, ”It is a quick treatment and only takes 20minutes, is virtually pain free and no one would ever know that I have been to you.”

Ruphesh Shah offers a convenient and discreet service which is ideal for those who do not want to visit clinics in well known cosmetic hotspots such as Harley Street.

He has a strong mix of both male and female clients, in addition to his UK clientele, Rupesh also treats several international patients.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Rupesh Shah

Name: Rupesh Shah Regulatory Body: GPhC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Rupesh Shah Aesthetics”

1. Nina says:

Rupesh is so knowledgeable and really took his time and explained to me the procedure but also gave me really good tips to care for my skin the right way. I am really happy and will definitely be back!

2. J says:

Extremely pleased with the amazing results! I am thrilled!! Have had many compliments since my treatment and my confidence has been given a huge boost. Rupesh Shah took a very professional and responsive approach to my needs and ensured I had all of the information I needed about the procedure and after care. So quick, painless and totally transforming!! Thankyou!

3. PAULA ABBOTT says:

”Dear Rupesh, after my visit to you for my Botox and Juvederm fillers for my lips and your line I would like to express how very very pleased I am with the results and will be returning for more treatment in the future. I have had similar procedures processes in the past but none as good as the treatment I received from yourself. There was no discomfort whatsoever so I will look forward to my next session in your clinic and will be recommended doing you to others yours truly”.

4. IMAAN BELAZZOUZ says:

”I am so happy with the results of my lips couldn’t have asked for better results Rupesh Shah is so nice and makes you feel so comfortable. I have even made an appointment for wrinkle removing injections thank you so much”.

5. MR C KANTH says:

”You know quality from the moment you see it and from the excellent service you receive. Rupesh takes care in every detail and a thorough professional. Absolutely satisfied!!”

6. MRS PATEL says:

From the initial consultation Rupesh was very knowledgeable and kind. He listened to my concerns and opinions before giving his and let me take time making a decision. I had been going to another clinic in Harley Street where I was just a number. Overall a great experience and a great find! Thank You Rupesh”.

7. MR A HALAI says:

”Very professional from the start. Felt very much as ease. I was nervous to begin with however Rupesh Shah was extremely easy to speak to and for someone who takes your views first is rare to find. You know from the point of consultation Rupesh practices from heart. A very passionate professional. I will for sure recommend Rupesh Shah”.

8. FATIMA REIS says:

“Hands down, one of the best clinics I ever been to. This was such a smooth process from beginning to the end. More specifically I would like to give high praise to Mr Shah. Not only he was extremely professional but also very honest about everything related to my treatment. His over a decade experience was far superior from the clinic I used to go before. His approach was quite relaxed & patient and there was no pressure from him at all. I obviously did my home work and shopped around before committing to Mr Shah clinic but am really pleased I did. Really could not be happier and can’t wait to come back next week! Thank you once again for the wonderful experience.”

9. M Reeves says:

Although I was apprehensive about getting Botox and Fillers done, I was recommended to Rupesh Shah’s clinic by a colleague who was exceptionally pleased with the treatment she had received. My consultation with Rupesh made me feel very comfortable in the knowledge that my fears of the treatment to be done would be first class. I am delighted with the results of my treatment and would highly recommend this clinic.

10. Charlotte says:

I had lip fillers for the first time with Rupesh. I was very nervous about the procedure but Rupesh was very professional and made me feel calm and at ease. I am really happy with the results now the swelling has gone down – they look really natural and just what I wanted! I will definitely be coming back.

Reviews for “Rupesh Shah Aesthetics”

1. Nina says:

2. J says:

3. PAULA ABBOTT says:

4. IMAAN BELAZZOUZ says:

5. MR C KANTH says:

6. MRS PATEL says:

7. MR A HALAI says:

8. FATIMA REIS says:

9. M Reeves says:

10. Charlotte says:

ANTI-WRINKLE BOTOX INJECTIONS
      (Forehead, Frown lines between eyebrows or Crows feet)
      Supplement for men: £50 ( Men require a larger dose of Botox as they have bigger and stronger mucles than women )

Botox® 1 Area £175
      Botox® 2 Areas £200
      Botox® 3 Areas £250
      Peri-oral lip or smoker’s lines FREE with Three areas FREE
      Bunny lines at the side of the upper nose FREE with three areas FREE

ADVANCED ANTI-WRINKLE BOTOX INJECTION PROCEDURES
      Botox® for Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating) Treatment - Both underarms
      Forehead £250 £300
      Botox® for Jaw (Masseter Muscles) £300
      Botox® for Lower Face - Droopy Jowls £350
      Botox® for Neck Lines & Bands £350
      Botox® for Downturned Mouths £175
      Botox® for Smoker's Lines £175
      Botox® for Dimpled Chin £175
      Botox® for Gummy Smile £175
      Botox® for Eyebrow Lift £175
      Botox® for Bunny Lines £175

DERMAL FILLERS ( JUVEDERM VOLUMA, VOLBELLA & VOLIFT)
      The price of the treatments below are dependent on how many syringes of Dermal Filler are used

Marionette Lines